• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 50min to deadline

billy bob - 6 - humancalculator, Kriszo, Jopi, Slinky, Eternaly_Lost, Lord Strange II
Jopi - 4 - Yakman, sbr, trespoe, Raczynski
Yakman - 2 - walrus, Lord_D
randakar - 1 - billy bob
walrus - 1 - Ciryandor
trespoe - 1 - AVN
Ciryandor - 1 - randakar

not voted - 0 - :)

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - billy bob, humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, White Daimon, Jopi, Raczynski, Eternaly_Lost

Jopi
Day 1 only vote on Raczynski; he avoided the frontrunners of Torn, Euro, and AVN.
Day 2 - 4th vote on Cuthuthulu; however he had 3 votes on himself so was trying to save himself.
Day 3 - put 4th vote on billy bob, putting BB in lead over jonti.
Day 4 - no vote
Day 5 - Steed outed
Day 6 hdk outed
Day 7 - 2nd vote on trespoe (me) only people w/ more than 1 vote were humancalculator and Raczynski.

only day in serious trouble was day 2, tied with the lead at one point with 3 votes. Since he put billy bob in lead at one time day 3, they probably are not packmates.

billy bob
Day 1 - 6th vote on Torn, breaking tie between Torn and Yakman.
Day 2 - 5th vote on Euro, breaking tie between Euro and Cuthuthulu
Day 3 - 2nd vote on Emperor Walter; jonti had 3 votes at the time.
Day 4 - no vote
Day 5 - Steed outed
Day 6 - hdk outed
Day 7 - 3rd vote on humancalculator; Raczynski had 2 votes at time.

was in trouble Day 3, AVN broke switched from billy bob to jonti, tying jonti with Emperor Walter. doubtful that AVN is in the pack with billy bob, as AVN's vote was the third on him, tying him for the lead at the time.

Edit: AVN's votes that day sure make him look like he was trying to help out Emperor Walter. His original vote on billy bob put billy and jonti at three votes, with EW at 2. Later, when it looked like EW was a goner. AVN switched to jonti to make a tie with EW.

I dislike casting thowaways.
And this will make it closer.

Unvote Ciryandor
Vote Yakman

edit: That bandwagon on billy bob is impressive, I might add. I'm flattered that so many people believe in me but .. there have to be some baddies hiding on there.

I think billy bob's death will also give us the most information possible. If he's bad, it would implicate randakar and some others (can't be bothered to reread the thread now, there's a game on). In the opposite case, I'd likely swing next.

edit: That bandwagon on billy bob is impressive, I might add. I'm flattered that so many people believe in me but .. there have to be some baddies hiding on there.

6 players out of 16. It'd be dang impressive if there weren't any. Still no dead wolves, and 4 (?) no kill nights. We probably had some luck along the line but there is an amount of turncoats around.

I think billy bob's death will also give us the most information possible. If he's bad, it would implicate randakar and some others (can't be bothered to reread the thread now, there's a game on). In the opposite case, I'd likely swing next.

Huh?

How exactly would it implicate me? Implicate what?
Being a goodie? Because I'm the one who brought up his name here .. not just today, yesterday as well. Not to mention earlier in the game.

And if he's not bad, it still doesn't implicate me anyhow. That bandwagon on there is just waaay too big. There is zero doubt in my mind that there are baddies behind it.

Which is exactly why I switched off.

*shrug* Think what you will.

For the record, I don't think you're a baddie either. There's other people higher on my suspect list. Starting with all the quiet people who's names haven't been brought up yet.

Ciryandor. Slinky. Eternaly_Lost. Raczynski. All of them have peeked my interest somehow when going over that votecount summary. I just haven't invested the time yet to make a case for any of them one way or another.

edit: Let's add "humancalculator" to that one, too ..

(can't be bothered to reread the thread now, there's a game on)
Understandable, Holland vs Finland 2:1 sounds more exciting than what I'm watching (Sweden vs San Marino)...

I dislike casting thowaways.
And this will make it closer.

Unvote Ciryandor
Vote Yakman

and it will tell you nothing, as I am a simple villager ;)

Unvote Yakman, Vote billy bob

Final vote count

billy bob - 7 - humancalculator, Kriszo, Jopi, Slinky, Eternaly_Lost, Lord Strange II, Lord_D
Jopi - 4 - Yakman, sbr, trespoe, Raczynski
Yakman - 2 - walrus, randakar
randakar - 1 - billy bob
walrus - 1 - Ciryandor
trespoe - 1 - AVN

not voted - 0 - :)

missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another - billy bob, humancalculator
missed one vote - sbr, Lord Strange II, White Daimon, Jopi, Raczynski, Eternaly_Lost

???

How old are you?

robots have parents?

Its called OOC. :p

I decided to ride with my parents to see my sister 45 minutes away, and they said we would be back by 3 (30 minutes before the deadline), but we weren't back until 5.

Day 1000 and Night 1000

23802620.jpg

Error 404! Faulty demolition order! Cannot access page! Error!​
As you approached Bob with spanners and screwdrivers at the ready Bob's selfprotection protocoll kicked in. Using the latest positronic remote control delusions he convinced you that the biggest threat to this space ship and her passengers was in fact a "black hole" named R. Daneel Olivaw the Weak Willed Robot. Ship Security later managed to strip Bob of his remote control device.

Maybe it was the activity of the Ship Security that made the humans lay low again this night?

You tried to lynch billy bob.
billy bob the 2nd in command instead had you lynch randakar the cursed villager.
billy bob lost his leader powers because he lynched a goodie.
Noone was eaten by the wolves.

Vote billy bob

*erase* *erase *erase *erase*

*Starts dancing*

The message said:
Randakar was an obvious goodie, killing him is something only a baddie would do.

No kill again? We either have über-protectors or a thousand wolves by now.

Hmn. This death-by-leaderlynch thing is starting to become a trend :(
Ah well. Good luck village ..

No kill again? We either have über-protectors or a thousand wolves by now.

You know, I have a little theory here, tell me GM is this a valid vote or not? I see nothing against it in the rules, and remember hearing about a game where the GM was the only wolf and he left off the part of not being allowed to vote for the GM as the hint that the village needed to.

Vote johho888

Naturally if that turns out to not be true, I will vote for someone else.

Would explain why we have found only cultists so far.