• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had snoopdogg as an unlikely cylon too but I have to concur with trespoe when he says that the vote hdk put on him didn't exactly put snoop in danger. Still, I wonder if there was another reason why I thought that. (Damn memory..)

@snoopdogg: Is there any other evidence you can think of why you would not be a cylon?

@trespoe, AM: What do you folks think of jopi, jacob-l, and torn?

@AOK: You're allegedly the best analyst in the game yet so far I have seen very little from you in the way of analysis. I know you're not completely engaged with this game but still it would be helpful if you could put up something. At least defend yourself..

edit:

AOK started subbing for Walter later that day. Would hdk vote a packmate in that situation? Hmn .. interesting.

Could you make that clear in your vote summaries? I just had AOK as a zombie rather than EW's doppelganger when I was looking at him.

Could you make that clear in your vote summaries? I just had AOK as a zombie rather than EW's doppelganger when I was looking at him.

Yeah, I can. Rename walter, or put the daily update in there too. Probably I'll just do both.
(Not gonna spam the entire thing again, just update the current one though.)

randakar said:
AOK started subbing for Walter later that day. Would hdk vote a packmate in that situation? Hmn .. interesting.

EW was zombie and was being run up for it. Would hdk vote a zombie packmate in that situation? I would, because last time I was in that position and didn't, the zombie packmate got lynched and it led to me being lynched almost immediately afterwards. I don't know what hdk would do though. Once AoK subbed in, the other votes melted away and he stayed there. If he had voted a packmate he would stay there in that situation.

I stick by my original analysis, that it can be taken either way and its really down to hunches about what people think hdk might or might not do. The vote itself is inconsequential, its down to how you read the characters and situation.

There is lots of info on jopi already. I would rather run up someone that smells that there isn't information on. Like AOK.
jacob is a bit like AOK only less so. There is a bit more info, and he doesn't smell so much. He has almost but not quite been run up which makes it well worth trying to get done properly.
Tornadoli is someone else that could easily be a packmate of AOK. but then again so could just about anyone except Yakman.
AOK has been using his analysis skills to make sure there is nothing to analyse on him. There is far more on other people that haven't been run up at all, like Calamity.

And this is indeed about the best I can do. If the villagers wont scramble, our only hope, and its getting slimmer by the day, is that THE_ZOMBIE had a starting apprentice who has another Cylon to out. The cannibals are pretty much done for now. We just need their help to stay in the fight against the Cylons. If we lynch the last cannibal wolf tonight (and 1 left from 3 seems by far the most likely), there will be no more information on Cylons from the vote and it will be parity the next lynch of a villager if it isn't already.

Fine. I'll entertain this theory.

Unvote Jopi
Vote AOK.11

Official vote count, 8h 55min to deadline

trespoe - 5 - Kriszo, Yakman, Tornadoli, AOK.11, muttoneer
AOK.11 - 1 - randakar
dublish - 1 - trespoe
randakar - 1 - The Arch Mede

not voted - 8 - OrangeYoshi, Calamity, snoopdogg, dublish, jacob-Lundgren, Jopi, sbr, walrus

Missed one vote - muttoneer

A runaway bandwagon on Trespoe is not a good idea, and of all the people currently with votes I'd say he's the best candidate.

You know, I'm having second thoughts on it. His tirade against OY seemed pretty genuine. Would he still have been that mad if he was a wolf?

As for the bandwagon: I couldn't agree more. Trespoe is a very bad lynch considering the_hdk was voting him to lynching point a few days ago.

Walrus, stop behaving like a cylon and get your vote off Muttoneer. If you want him dead you can hunt him tonight.

Shush.

With an apparant regular 2 pack set-up, I don't believe there is actually another hunter, so I'm sceptical of Muttoneer, he's potentially a baddie.
Also I've been busy with the lite game and didn't read the last page properly, but your post just makes me want to keep my vote on Muttoneer.

Shush.

With an apparant regular 2 pack set-up, I don't believe there is actually another hunter, so I'm sceptical of Muttoneer, he's potentially a baddie.
Also I've been busy with the lite game and didn't read the last page properly, but your post just makes me want to keep my vote on Muttoneer.

He is virtually certain to be a baddie. But he is virtually certain to be a cannibal, not a cylon. Lynch the last cannibal and the Cylons win. We have to lynch Cylons, not cannibals today and until we have the cylons in a similarly weak state.

Anyone trying to lynch a cannibal today is a cylon pretending to be a villager. Vote someone who cant be a cannibal and might be a cylon.

"Welcome to the mid-day briefing, ladies", the WingCos glance lingered on them, "gentlemen, cannibals and mechanical mostrosities from outer space."

"According to the best Intelligence, there were probably 10 cannibals, mechanical montrosities and assorted spies and cultists infiltrated into our original complement of 30. This means that 7 of the remaining 16 of us are BAD. And worse, it is entirely possible that some of the remaining 9 have also been subverted. There was a night with a suspicious lack of activity. There is a spy on the loose who is quite capable of recruiting apprentices from among us."

"Aces of the Pacific, we have a new enemy among us. A pack of fiends from outer space even now walks amongst us, wearing the faces of our former friends whose identities they have stolen. There is one among us who has a break in his service record. AOK shamefully deserted in the face of the enemy but reappeared to take the place of another shortly afterwards. Could he have been replaced by a mechanical replica in the interim?"

"In this new struggle we need to call on every resource that humanity has in order to repel these mechanical monstrosities."

Cannibals may not be everybody's cup of tea, but they have been a dammned sight more effective at dealing with the Cylons than the rest of you and at least they are human.

It is a desperate measure that I call you to. These cannibals are depraved. They have eaten our friends. But they have also eaten a Cylon. We must pray for them, that a Guardian Angel might watch over them and protect them from the inhuman practices of the Cylons that will be hunting for them tonight. You may yearn with every fibre of your being to string these Cannibals from the nearest tree. But you must resist the temptation. The Cannibals are the last chance for humanity. Lynch a Cylon today and tomorrow the situation may be different. Lynch a cannibal today, and we are all toast.

293yreu.jpg

Will the last hope for humanity be toasted tonight?​

He is virtually certain to be a baddie. But he is virtually certain to be a cannibal, not a cylon. Lynch the last cannibal and the Cylons win. We have to lynch Cylons, not cannibals today and until we have the cylons in a similarly weak state.

Anyone trying to lynch a cannibal today is a cylon pretending to be a villager. Vote someone who cant be a cannibal and might be a cylon.

I see.
Unvote Muttoneer

He is virtually certain to be a baddie. But he is virtually certain to be a cannibal, not a cylon.

Wait, where is the evidence for him not being a cylon? Wasn't the_hdk saving him from lynching when he got run up?

@trespoe, AM: What do you folks think of jopi, jacob-l, and torn?

AOK: Not good with Yakman, muttoneer, Racz & Jester
jacob: not good w/ Randakar, Yakman, Walrus, Kriszo, Muttoneer, Racz, Jester
Tornadoli: not good w/ OY, sbr, muttoneer, Racz, and Jester
Jopi: not good w/ Yakman, OY, sbr, Dublish, Racz, Jester

I know you didn't ask about AOK, I already had him there and left Jopi off, but kept him there after putting Jopi in.

All are bad cannibals, Jopi had several bandwagons but involved the same people. Muttoneer doesn't work for three of them. Yakman is also a bad packmate for three of them. All 4 could be together.

All are bad cannibals, Jopi had several bandwagons but involved the same people. Muttoneer doesn't work for three of them. Yakman is also a bad packmate for three of them. All 4 could be together.

So you're saying AOK, jacob, Torn, and Jopi could be our cylon pack?

So you're saying AOK, jacob, Torn, and Jopi could be our cylon pack?

Only 3 of them would have started out together, but those 3 have likely picked up a sorc and there would be a sorc apprentice or floating cultist around as well, plus the possible claiming of another apprentice.

Those could be 4 of them. There are probably just two wolves, but a lot of other baddies linked with them now, which is why parity is a big worry if the last cannibal wolf dies.

No takers for randakar?

It is necessary to get someone who might be a cylon lynched today and AOK is the only one in the running.

unvote randakar
vote AOK11

vote aok
unvote aok
vote jacob
unvote jacob
vote torn
unvote torn
vote jopi
unvote jopi

mwhahahaha:D