• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Randakar LSST
Sorry guys, the only person I saw yesterday was Jester, so I can't really help you, it probably means the cannibal pack hunt on even nights but even thats not certain,
If the doctor could get in contact with me, and the seer or priest scan me, at least we could maybe get a JL going

Their is no priest. The priest is a lie.

Some bloody witness you turned out to be. :mad:

Vote Marty99.

Let's not get too carried away. All we know is that you were attacked and the doc was there to save you for some reason; we have no idea if you are good or not.
Which is why I'm asking to be scanned:rolleyes:, even though I'm already cleared of one pack (Cannibal)

Vote marty

I forgot I already voted.

Unvote randakar
Vote marty

wtf is going on?
I'm sorry I can't give you guys a wolf but I don't see how it could possible make me look wolfish

wtf is going on?
I'm sorry I can't give you guys a wolf but I don't see how it could possible make me look wolfish
Sucks to be you.

If johho's updates mean anything, the cannibals eat on even nights, and there is sabotage on odd nights. It is probably being done by japanese guellirras. Jopi is clearly not a cannibal, but he might be a guellirra and been saved by his ferrow sabateuls. Two have already been identified: Eulo the seel in need of a good clubbing, the fealsomery tusked warlus. Now the castel of the key vote to save Jopi was sbl.

vote sbr

If johho's updates mean anything, the cannibals eat on even nights, and there is sabotage on odd nights. It is probably being done by japanese guellirras. Jopi is clearly not a cannibal, but he might be a guellirra and been saved by his ferrow sabateuls. Two have already been identified: Eulo the seel in need of a good clubbing, the fealsomery tusked warlus. Now the castel of the key vote to save Jopi was sbl.

vote sbr

And the caster of the vote that killed Jester was sbr. Therefore it is extremely unlikely that I am a Cannibal. Therefore I am much less likely to be a wolf of any sort than the average person on this island, like yourself.

Why are we so obsessed with who "saved" who?

EDIT: It is only relevant when we know Jopi's role.

And the caster of the vote that killed Jester was sbr. Therefore it is extremely unlikely that I am a Cannibal. Therefore I am much less likely to be a wolf of any sort than the average person on this island, like yourself.

Why are we so obsessed with who "saved" who?

EDIT: It is only relevant when we know Jopi's role.
I agree with this, by the same argument those who voted Jopi could be trying to save someone else in the running, there are so many similar possibilities given the amount of voters, therefore it is not really wise to do that unless we know the roles of some of the people involved

I saved Jopi.

@ vLN: No it's not.

Aye. Killing people for being 'saved' in the early days is on the most fail ideas ever to catch on in these games. Right now all we know is the jester voters, and marty are bad lynches. May as well run up some new people.

Unvote marty99. Vote Hax.

Aye. Killing people for being 'saved' in the early days is on the most fail ideas ever to catch on in these games. Right now all we know is the jester voters, and marty are bad lynches. May as well run up some new people.

Quite right.

Unvote Kriszo
Vote the_split

Seeing as he might get autolynched we might as well do it ourselves.

i do not think that lynching marty99 is a good idea. it's not a bad one though.

vote sbr

Vote The_Split

Saves us having to figure out a subbee, but if he's going to get autolynched anyway, we should just ignore him

Vote The_Split

Saves us having to figure out a subbee, but if he's going to get autolynched anyway, we should just ignore him
Not neccesarily, if we ignore him and he is a goodie, we might lose 2 goodies. So, also in this case its better to do it ourselves.

vote THE_SPLIT