• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am a villager and Jester180 can confirm it.

The GM accidentally sent us both the same PM with our roles, so we both know that we are "German Soldiers"

vote HDK
The GM is always...

A F**k it.
4jam10.gif

Vote hdk

Jaså? Then there is only one thing to do.

(Jester had better confirm this or else...)

unvote von Loch Ness, vote the_hdk

Phew! made it back home with enough time to get up to speed and vote better.

The GM accidentally sent us both the same PM with our roles, so we both know that we are "German Soldiers"

vote HDK

Of course even if thats true then its technically still possible that you're both wolves... ;)

UNVOTE Okyriosy

VOTE Kathnar

Looks like Okyriosy is gonna get auto lynched/subbed at this point anyway...

Preliminary VoteCount - 20 minutes til deadline

okyriosy - Nautiliu
jonti-h - Cymsdale
EUROO7 (2) - Yakman, Teep
Yakman - randakar
AOK.11 - dublish
Snow White - Trespoe
von Loch Ness (3) - Kriszo, the_hdk, Jopi
kathnar (3) - antracer, AOK. 11, Calamity
antracer - kathnar
the_hdk (4) - Lord Strange, von Loch Ness, EUROO7, johho888
Lord Strange - jonti-h
snoopdogg (2) - Slinky, jerard
jerard - snoopdogg
Nautilu - Jester180
dublish - Muttoneer

Not Voted: Tornadoli, okyriosy**, Rysz*, THE_SPLIT, Snow White, Xarkan, Emperor Walter

OK, I found the PM exchange between euro and xenomorph (on 583). I agree, it does make euro a relatively bad choice for now. Of course he could have played it that way either way, but we should switch to other candidates for now.

Well, since you have come to your senses about EUROO7, I think.

Unvote snoopdogg!

vote HDK

Although Jester180 could just be another baddie covering for you if he does confirm what you say it is unlikely. I doubt the two of you would link yourselves that way if you are both baddies. Since you seem to be a likely goodie I guess we need to save you so:

Vote the_hdk!

Though I don't really see the evidence against him either he is the only one we might be able to lynch to save you.

Edit: Oh, I guess you were already saved, but at least this makes a tie less likely.

It is, but we're both experienced enough to know that my announcement would be suicide in the long run if we were wolves, especially for Jester.

Oh I agree that its rather unlikely, I just like to try and consider every possible scenario... You'll note that I'm not voting for you :D

On another note this bandwagon on the_hdk seems very fast... is there some evidence against him that I've missed?

I'm fine with lynching HDK. Anyone we pick will cry that "he's a villager!!", but I'm the only one that has proof of it ;)

Oh I agree that its rather unlikely, I just like to try and consider every possible scenario... You'll note that I'm not voting for you :D

On another note this bandwagon on the_hdk seems very fast... is there some evidence against him that I've missed?

It started because people wanted to switch away from me and he was the other viable candidate in the race. Since we're close to the deadline, multiple people just switched to the same person.