• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In

Like new roles/traits. Don't go overboard though. ;)

In.

Also: Post in the previous big game, as that's where most people look for the new game.

Like new roles/traits. Don't go overboard though. ;)

In.

Also: Post in the previous big game, as that's where most people look for the new game.

Cheers, and I'll do that, good idea.

Anyone got any ideas how I can make the Colonel role less.....crap? And I've just noticed I didn't finish typing out the Sentry description :eek:o

About the colonel, you could have it that he choses X number of players to sit out instead, and all the things those players were going to do (vote, nightly orders) are void. That way it affects both the lynch and the nightly orders.

About the colonel, you could have it that he choses X number of players to sit out instead, and all the things those players were going to do (vote, nightly orders) are void. That way it affects both the lynch and the nightly orders.

I initially thought to do that, but I wasn't sure how many people I could make sit out, as it depends how many sign up, and the ones who have to sit out will invariably bitch and moan.

If no-one comes up with a better idea, and I don't have any bright sparks, I'll probably edit it to that once I'm ready to start.

Speaking of starting, I'd like at least 30 players, so once we have 30, I'll give it another 12-24 hours, then hand out roles. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please PM them and let them know!

Edit: Roles and Traits edited slightly

Last edited:
In.
edit: edit; Wait, it's a large game .. In!

In.
edit: Out.
Not two lites at once please :p

An avatar! That will be some getting used to. Usually I have a mental picture of someone here due to their avatar... That might give confusing effects with you ;)

EDIT: Ho, you edited just before I pressed quote..

Out? Why? This is no Lite!

In again, since I'm not on the list yet. :p

In again, since I'm not on the list yet. :p

I was saving the best till last :p

This doesn't bode well

Edit: I think I'll be handing out roles Wednesday, as I'm going home to annoy my parents for a few days, and johho and Teep both are not going to be here for a couple of days (they signed up yesterday via PM)

Colonel: Good. Once during the game, can order all players confined to their billets, watched over by feldgendarmerie. This renders the lynch vote void, and all nightly orders cancelled. If hunted, there is a 25% chance that one of the wolves is killed by his headquarter guards. Has a one time only super scan, which reveals everything about the chosen player with 100% accuracy.

Please do change it, this is another role that can just say "I'm the XX, look, tonight nothing happens!" and then we have an instant justice league again.

Rysz said:
EDIT: Ho, you edited just before I pressed quote..

Out? Why? This is no Lite!

I looked at the vote order thinking it was the player list .. :eek:o
I've edited the edit - I'm in :)

An avatar! That will be some getting used to. Usually I have a mental picture of someone here due to their avatar...

That could be interesting with mine :p

Although I would be very disappointed if EURO didn't have an eyepatch and that stuff.

Resistance Co-ordinator: Evil. Each night can send in a scan order, but can only detect Wavering Warriors and Intelligence Gatherers. Will begin with no pack allegance, but once in contact with a particular pack works for them. Can also overrule all orders placed by members of his pack and replace them with his own.

How does this role contact a pack? They should be able to get 'wolf' as a scan result right?

Surgeon: Good. The doctor can protect one player each night from attack by sending a PM with that player's name to the GM. If the protected player is attacked, the doctor has a 50% chance of saving him that night. If the doctor fails, the player dies; if the doctor succeeds, the player lives, and is given the name of the doctor

Does the doctor know anything about the person he saved? Other games have the rule that the doctor knows wether the person he saved was a wolf or not. Now there is a small opening for mistrust. Not sure if it matters though.