• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm thinking about hosting a big or lite game myself.. Not now but in the near future, your AAR's definetly stimulate on that point :p

I think hosting a game is easier to do alone. With a pair of GM's, miscommunication can ruin the game

I'm completely up for that!
But heimdall is first on the list, so we'd have to wait a little

I think hosting a game is easier to do alone. With a pair of GM's, miscommunication can ruin the game

I'm optimistic and hoping for the best:D

I'm completely up for that!
But heimdall is first on the list, so we'd have to wait a little

Then it's settled:D You wanna do the game after Heimdall's or should we wait one more?

Right after heimdall, i'll start brainstorming about themes a little bit :D
Let's discuss this further in private as not to spoil anything for the rest :p

The Redheads are bullheaded, you got to give them that - on their first 5 hunts they have hunted only 2 different persons! And three times it was on a cursed player and still no turned wolf!

Thank you for the compliment! I really wanted Hax dead. I wasn't going to hunt him, but then he said he might scan me. I knew I couldn't let that happen. I took the 50% chance, failed, then won on the like 1% chance that the doc would get killed. There was alot of luck on my side on this one.

The baddies failed, because of lack of activity. Noone contacted me when I outed the seer, and that caused there demise. If they would have contacted me, the baddies would have been organised and would have had a better chance to win this game.

I wanted to contact you, but EURO (in the thread) said you might be fake, and jonti told me not to also. This being my first game and all, I listened to their advice. Silly me.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment! I really wanted Hax dead. I wasn't going to hunt him, but then he said he might scan me. I knew I couldn't let that happen. I took the 50% chance, failed, then won on the like 1% chance that the doc would get killed. There was alot of luck on me side on this one.

Hehe, we killed the doc for you :D
Of course, we didn't know he was the doc...

:eek:o
I wanted to contact you, but EURO (in the thread) said you might be fake, and jonti told me not to also. This being my first game and all, I listened to their advice. Silly me.

Ah, so my planting of distrust among the baddies worked! :cool:

Where is Heimdall?

Yeah, where is he?
I... need to.. *cough* play.. werewolf... *cough*

<falls unconscious as a symptom of not playing werewolf>