• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good idea.

Unvote Heimdall
Vote theFreeman

Private_Baldrick.jpg

Yea its a very cunning plan you see.

Final vote count

Paendrag - 10 - Paendrag, Acronym, Teep, Kriszo, Hax, Jopi, OrangeYoshi, Jensthemens2, Heimdall, PhilleP
muttoneer - 5 - joebthegreat, Lord Strange, Hellvink, Slinky2, Ayeshteni
theFreeman - 2 - theFreeman, EUROO7
Hellvink - 1 - Ahura Mazda
EUROO7 - 1 - Avernite
Lord Strange - 1 - Lord_D
XenomorphII - 1 - jonti-h
OrangeYoshi - 1 - the_hdk
Jensthemens2 - 1 - muttoneer
joebthegreat - 1 - Justinian_A
the_hdk - 1 - XenomorphII

not voted - 1 - Eu_proof

Missed two votes, will be struck by lightning if missing another one - Teep
Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite

Seventh Day and Seventh Night

pyg2.jpg
Will noone think of the children?​

"I am just a little pygmy. I know nothing, but I will of course get back to you later on." said Paendrag the pygmy just before you strung him up from a Juniper bush. As it turned out he was right about the first part but what did he mean by the last part? Was that some sort of a curse? "I will get back to you" sounded so much more sinister coming from someone about to die. And those pygmys, weren't they the ones who invented voodoo? *Gulp* Maybe you shouldn't have lynched Paendrag the Tourist after all.

Feeling guilty you all went back to your rooms for a night of tossing and turning. Was that a really curse? And who was the pygmy really looking at when he said that, surely it wasn't you? Or was it? But who believes in voodoo anyway? Certainly not God's chosen one, Justian_A the Guardian Angel, but that didn't really help him when the hairy ones came a-knocking on his door.

You lynched Paendrag the villager. Justian_A the Guardian Angel was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Damn, well...good luck village, hang those hairballs high!

Well I guess we are going to find out if Heimdall is the seer or not soon enough aren't we?

Vote Hax

Well I guess we are going to find out if Heimdall is the seer or not soon enough aren't we?

Vote Hax
And this is by far the most efficient manner in doing so.

Vote Hax

Did I ever say that he was a scanned baddie?

I am sorry that I haven't been able to provide you with the name of a baddie so far, but atleast we have been able to enlarge the JL during the last couple of days...

No proof, no rights.

So the best proof you can think of is lynching the seer's apprentice?
Would you prefer we lynch you?

Unless you provide us with something, we are forced to do this.

Official vote count, 23h 30min to deadline

Hax - 2 - Ayeshteni, EUROO7,

not voted - most - Acronym, Teep, Kriszo, Hax, Jopi, OrangeYoshi, Jensthemens2, Heimdall, PhilleP, joebthegreat, Lord Strange, Hellvink, Slinky2, theFreeman, Ahura Mazda, Avernite, Lord_D, jonti-h, the_hdk, muttoneer, XenomorphII

Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof

Official vote count, 23h 30min to deadline

Hax - 2 - Ayeshteni, EUROO7,

not voted - most - Acronym, Teep, Kriszo, Hax, Jopi, OrangeYoshi, Jensthemens2, Heimdall, PhilleP, joebthegreat, Lord Strange, Hellvink, Slinky2, theFreeman, Ahura Mazda, Avernite, Lord_D, jonti-h, the_hdk, muttoneer, XenomorphII

Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof
Dear GM, should Teep have died, or are you simply taunting us? ;)

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Dear GM, should Teep have died, or are you simply taunting us? ;)
My best doctor, you of all people should know that questions of life and death are not to be taken easily. Lightning will only strike on the third refusal to vote. Teep has only failed to vote twice. And he is Australian.

My best doctor, you of all people should no that questions of life and death are not to be taken easily. Lightning will only strike on the third refusal to vote. Teep has only failed to vote twice. And he is Australian.

I thought he missed his second vote yesterday, then missed his third vote today?

Edit: That sentence is a little unclear, I thought he was supposed to get struck today also.

I thought he missed his second vote yesterday, then missed his third vote today?

Edit: That sentence is a little unclear, I thought he was supposed to get struck today also.
What this guy said. ^^

Only if he hadn't voted - which he did - so no thunder today.

This certainly hurt.

I am somewhat amused though by the fact that EUROO7 spoke of 'we the wolves' and evaded lynching entirely, only to now go on to want to kill a claimed seer's apprentice (while the best course of action is to plain ignore the seer untill he comes up with a scanned wolf)

Thus:
Vote EUROO7