• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I knew I shouldn't have put Slinky and EUROO7 both as wolves. They are both extremely good at fooling everyone.

Screw the Random Number Thingy.
:p

We were up against an active village which made it fun and a challenge. The village had a lot of exellent wolf hunters though and with EUROO7 and me in the same pack one of us would have been scanned early I think. Good thing EUROO7 had found the seer :p

And with that you break top twenty and I have now entered the top five :cool:

I did?! :eek:

You did?!?! :eek:
Yes, I think especially EUROO7 played well, but Teep did nothing to attract too much attention this game so he deserves a big thumbs up too :)

Indeed, Since I didn't want him to be found suspicious by others later in the game, I started that bandwagon on him a few hours before the deadline a two days back. It seems to have worked! :D

We were up against an active village which made it fun and a challenge. The village had a lot of exellent wolf hunters though and with EUROO7 and me in the same pack one of us would have been scanned early I think. Good thing EUROO7 had found the seer :p

One of the first Scan orders that Jensthmens sent me was scan Lord Strange, back-up EUROO7, back-up/back-up Slinky, and back-up/back-up/back-up Teep. :eek:

That was pure luck on his part, as he ended up changing it around later.

One of the first Scan orders that Jensthmens sent me was scan Lord Strange, back-up EUROO7, back-up/back-up Slinky, and back-up/back-up/back-up Teep. :eek:

:rofl:

@ Slinky: Yes we must!

Wow, the complete pack in under a day. I see a great player in the making ;)

During day two. What was the hunt order before the outing?

I can't remember, I'm sorry, but I deleted all of the PM's from the past two games.

I had little room left.

During day two. What was the hunt order before the outing?

I don't know if we even had one, I haven't kept that PM, I did keep the one in which EUROO7 deduced it was jensthemens.

Post it? :D

I don't know if we even had one, I haven't kept that PM, I did keep the one in which EUROO7 deduced it was jensthemens.

Was that the one were he saw that Jensthemens was "PM'ing"

I hate that argument, as sometimes people are doing legitimate business with other forumites and not doing something Werewolf related.

I have been attacked from that argument before when I was actually PM'ing a non-Werewolf member who wanted to now if there is any difference between a State and a commonwealth in the US after he say my location. :p

Was that the one were he saw that Jensthemens was "PM'ing"

I hate that argument, as sometimes people are doing legitimate business with other forumites and not doing something Werewolf related.

I have been attacked from that argument before when I was actually PM'ing a non-Werewolf member who wanted to now if there is any difference between a State and a commonwealth in the US after he say my location. :p
I gave the hunt order for Jens before I PMed you the screen. ;)

The first one.

EUROO7 said:
Oh well...

Sorry, Strange.

Now, we have four possible seers:

Lemeard: A very balsy seer if this is the case, hoping the wolfs will go for his "informer" instead of him.

jonti: Could be, but seems a bit too loud.

Jens: Originally voted LS as a "placeholder". Switched to lala to save himself. Could be a desparate attempt to get his info out, and since Lem also voted LS, he seemed the most likely villager to contact.

Capi: Doubt it.

lala: No way.

Those are the people online.

I say we hunt Jens.

@ GM: Hunt Jensthemens, Lemeard backup, jonti last backup.

EUROO7 said:
Hunt Jensthemens

Jenspm.png

Jensthemens was our hunt target before EUROO7 caught him PM-ing

I gave the hunt order for Jens before I PMed you the screen. ;)

The first one.

I know, but I still personally dis-like it when someone uses that as their proof. :(

I loved that game. :p

From reading it, I mean. The RP had me laughing throughout, and the paranoia was rampant!