• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So because I changed my vote at a similar time to when you voted, you have to immediately switch to me to try and avoid suspicion? I don't think a villager would be that worried of looking slightly suspicious, a wolf however would...

Unvote Split
Vote Bentley the obvious wolf

OoooOoOoOOOooh...

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

So because I changed my vote at a similar time to when you voted, you have to immediately switch to me to try and avoid suspicion? I don't think a villager would be that worried of looking slightly suspicious, a wolf however would...

Unvote Split

Mainly cause I voted for no reason.... Just to see what would happen. Than you jumped, onto my bandwagon. Obvious wolf? No dear friend. Your vote is a godsend.

EVERYONE VOTE JAYPEE, THE OBLIVIOUS WOLF.

Bless him.

unvote rice
Vote jaypee

Unvote Split

A lesser man would vote you for revenge voting alone. I however am a greater man than that and put little faith in "baddie tells", especially from newbies who tend to do them all the time no matter what.

Now. Son of liberty seems to have a somewhat weak understanding of the concept of a first night and questioned the lack of votes for Nautilu. I'd hope that he isn't that good of an actor if he indeed is a waffle...
And I don't want to vote esemesas - after all, if he indeed is a wolf it is of course in our interest to keep him alive and hope he hunts a packmate.

Vote Falc

Because he is bothering the GM.

When is the deadline?

Votecount

(3) jpr - split, bentley, euro
(3) falc - ese, cliges, najs

(1) bentley - jpr
(1) split - liberty
(1) najs - citizen

nv: gigau, xarkan, tamius, falc

Amusingly, Falc already has multiple posts but no vote. Are you waiting for something, Falc?

Now. Son of liberty seems to have a somewhat weak understanding of the concept of a first night and questioned the lack of votes for Nautilu. I'd hope that he isn't that good of an actor if he indeed is a waffle...
I didn't realize that the wolves got to hunt before the villagers got to vote, though in retrospect it does make sense.

I didn't realize that the wolves got to hunt before the villagers got to vote, though in retrospect it does make sense.

Is liberty the mother or the father?

UnVote Split; Vote JPR

Unvote Jaypee
Vote Xarkan

You've forced my hand, Xarkan.

I was just following the shining example of dear unclebryan.

EUROO7 wipes sweat from his brow. This wasn't the first time Bentley has made him nervous, and it certainly won't be the last.