• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 5

Now that a couple of the infected cells have been destroyed, the immune system seems to have a decent handle on things. Another virally-infected cell is quickly tagged and fed to the macrophages.

You lynched Arkansas the Ebola-infected cell.

Night 5

The infection is on its last legs, but the virus isn't going down without a fight. EURO's already ailing immune system is further compromised by the loss of yet another of its stalwart defenders.

The Ebola-infected Cells hunt 2kNikk the NK Cell.

Figures. Too bad we didn't get the tie but at least the wolves had the good grace to spare Randy.

Figures. Too bad we didn't get the tie but at least the wolves had the good grace to spare Randy.

Yeah, all I have to do is get us to kill the last wolf today. ;-)

At least dutchguy wasn't lying. I was kinda worried about that.

Yeah, all I have to do is get us to kill the last wolf today. ;-)

At least dutchguy wasn't lying. I was kinda worried about that.

Yep. Just release yourself and use black magic. *wink wink*

I suppose I should again check the thread but that won't happen today. Until I do and unless somebody gives better ideas I think I'll go with my idea from yesterday and consider enkhuush as the last baddie. Mind you, I would definitely like to hear opinions and ideas about Daffius and aedan777 but at the moment I'm heavily leaning on enkhuush.

And I think DG lying about his scans would have been the joke that would have topped this game.

So, we're down to 5 players. If we lynch a villager today we go down to 3 players, so we can risk a tie today as long as we don't kill two villagers, and still win the game.
That's sort of important to me, for obvious reasons. Doubling my chances to guess right and all that ..

And I think DG lying about his scans would have been the joke that would have topped this game.

Yeah, if that had been the case this game was pretty much unwinnable.
I'm thinking the wolves learned of DG's identity through some backchannel. Maybe he was talking to other people under the covers.
With him dead though there is no way for us to learn who that was ..

So, we're down to 5 players. If we lynch a villager today we go down to 3 players, so we can risk a tie today as long as we don't kill two villagers, and still win the game.
That's sort of important to me, for obvious reasons. Doubling my chances to guess right and all that ..

Yep. Well, I suppose we better think about it properly, too bad the enkhuush-Arkasas tie didn't happen, though.

What Arkasas posted today, not much but perhaps there's something to be gleaned from it?

I am not a wolf. Any other questions?

I maintain that enk is a wolf, of course. The last one is between you and aedan, and I'm currently going with aedan, as he's being quiet and you are being helpful and directing suspicion towards enkhuush.

between you = Skobie and aedan

I think we call things "saving" too much. I didn't propose an all-out switch to kaisersohaib, merely a TIE between him and Xarkan. And TIE there was.

As for why not Daffius; he's also being very quiet, but he has a lot of alibi votes. Perhaps he is a wolf, but he's not suspect #1.

He didn't mention Daffius before I asked Arkasas about it. Quite noncommitted answer.

Vote Skobelev

Can you not see how blatantly he is misleading you?

Earlier you said enkhuush was the most likely wolf, and he has a vote, while skobelev doesn't. Why not vote enkhuush?

Going for me, aedan questions about it.

Randy gives his potential blessing for tie:

Eh, why not?

Unvote Skob
Vote enk

But there's no tie. Also I think Arkasas was around the deadline so snipe wasn't out of the question had there been tie, I believe.

Yeah, if that had been the case this game was pretty much unwinnable.
I'm thinking the wolves learned of DG's identity through some backchannel. Maybe he was talking to other people under the covers.
With him dead though there is no way for us to learn who that was ..

Hmm? I thought his identity was revealed simply in the thread when 2kNikk told about his claims of being seer.

Hmm? I thought his identity was revealed simply in the thread when 2kNikk told about his claims of being seer.

Madchemist mentioned in the big game thread that DG getting outed was "inevitable even if 2knikk hadn't done it" or something along those lines.
From that I gather that the wolves knew earlier, somehow.

Madchemist mentioned in the big game thread that DG getting outed was "inevitable even if 2knikk hadn't done it" or something along those lines.

I did? I don't think I'd reveal game information like that. And I don't remember saying anything like that, either.

I did? I don't think I'd reveal game information like that. And I don't remember saying anything like that, either.

I have to say I can't remember seeing anything like that. Then again, I wasn't paying that much attention to details before I got subbed in here in any case.

Also, if we are going to do a tie here today to please Randy, which ones are to be tied? I want enkhuush as one and I'd prefer either aedan or Daffius as the other (unsurprisingly) but I haven't yet decided which one. If single-target lynch, then enkhuush. I suppose everybody should state their mind about the issue.

No need for a tie today. Enkhuush is our last wolf, I'm almost certain of it.

Vote Enkhuush

Arkasas said he was a likely wolf, but had to be pushed into actually voting him. Obvious case of give his packmate an alibi, 'the wolf wanted me lynched', without putting him in danger.

.. well, I remember reading that, but I sure as hell aren't going to dig it up. It's kind of irrelevant by now anyway.

I have to say I can't remember seeing anything like that. Then again, I wasn't paying that much attention to details before I got subbed in here in any case.

Also, if we are going to do a tie here today to please Randy, which ones are to be tied? I want enkhuush as one and I'd prefer either aedan or Daffius as the other (unsurprisingly) but I haven't yet decided which one. If single-target lynch, then enkhuush. I suppose everybody should state their mind about the issue.

I need to put time into a good reread for that and I doubt I will get that time. At least I won't get that tonight.

I was fine with a tie between alx and Arkasas and my opinion did not change Gen. Sko took over, as good a player as he may be.

In my opinion PJ saw a three way tie between the three remaining wolves and changed votes quickly to try to salvage. I think you know I think this which is why you are asking me hunted publicly (maybe Arkasas was not responding to your PM or maybe you have a different packmate).

Randy why would you give a suspicious character the benefit of the doubt this late? Did I miss something again?

Also: I am ill so if I go quiet for periods of tine I do apologize.

Vote Gen. Sko. Also I follow last seer cleared villager Randakar's choice even he points finger at me. At least the village will have additional one day to parity.

Quiet day, huh? And I'm not surprised that enkhuush voted me. I'll just ask those that think alxeu/I am a wolf to consider this situation. Arkasas the wolf, pjnlsn the wolf and enkhuush the ??? are tied. Pjnlsn is voting enkhuush but when DG has made the tie he jumps immediately to alxeu. If there's already two (I think it's all three) wolves tied, why would he go and vote for the third? Much better to reach outside the pack and try to get villager into race.

I suppose I might just as well vote already so

vote enkhuush

for reasons stated yesterday.

I guess I'll be brief.

I am not a wolf. Daffius has some pretty compelling evidence in his favor. I believe the case skobie uses for his self defense makes sense, too.
That leaves two people: Enkhuush, and aedan.

Vote Aedan777

I suggest we tie them, and ask the last wolf, if he is one of these two, to do the honourable thing (tm) and snipe-vote himself at the deadline.

I guess I'll be brief.

I am not a wolf. Daffius has some pretty compelling evidence in his favor. I believe the case skobie uses for his self defense makes sense, too.
That leaves two people: Enkhuush, and aedan.

Vote Aedan777

I suggest we tie them, and ask the last wolf, if he is one of these two, to do the honourable thing (tm) and snipe-vote himself at the deadline.

That was my plan and I'm sure most players are honourable enough to do that as wolf. However, I very strongly feel enkhuush is the last wolf and he won't be online when deadline rolls (Mongolian time zone isn't friendly with European evening deadline). So if I'm right and he's the last wolf, we need to make sure he understands he will die in a lynch no matter what early enough today so he may consider PMing the GM about surrender or throw the towel in well before deadline.

If the wolf is killing themself anyway given your theory, wouldn't it be more honorable to just suicide and save everybody the time?

If the wolf is killing themself anyway given your theory, wouldn't it be more honorable to just suicide and save everybody the time?

There's always the possibility of swaying the voting with posts in the thread, PMs or whatever. And if it drags on until very close to deadline somebody might be swayed by desperate pleas.