• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote KrizoJust a hunch, but he did abstain from breaking a tie yesterday…..
I missed the whole vote, if you didn't notice...

As I have no bloody idea who to vote again, I'll go with Lemeard's concept

vote Morrell8

Votecount?

The activity in this village is not very high, I'll take part of that responsibility myself. However, we should try to at least consolidate our votes on a couple of options instead of having them all spread out as it is right now.

VOTE Walrus

Boris has a good point in punishing a tie making at such a late time during the day.

And I have no idea whether I just made a tie myself or not, since I've got a headache and only just went through the last days posts. I'll try to stay around if my migraine don't get any worse!

Vote Morrel8

A bit of a hurried vote, since I forgot about the deadline, but wanted to get something in at least

The activity in this village is not very high

In stark contrast with AOK.

Unvote Najs
Vote Rendap

He would, left unchecked, have walrus die. That don't sit well down these parts. We run a sort of mom and pop operation.

A bit of a hurried vote, since I forgot about the deadline, but wanted to get something in at least

Oh God, is this one of those handicapable deadlines?

How about an outing?
Yes, we'll do it that way.

AOK.11 is a scanned cultist.

Vote AOK.

Unvote Rendap
Vote Najs the outed buzzkill

Wait hasn't deadline just passed, if not

Unvote morrel8
Vote AOK.11

Just realised there still is an hour to go :blush:

You're really outing AOK, Najs?

My Gucking Fod... You don't "out" AOK. Ever. You keep him alive. You torture him. You make him feel miserable. Once you've thoroughly made him feel like the miserable little shell of his former self that he is, then and only THEN, you shoot him in the head. Gracefully.

You don't out AOK. It isn't done.

unvote Morrell
vote AOK

You're really outing AOK, Najs?

My Gucking Fod... You don't "out" AOK. Ever. You keep him alive. You torture him. You make him feel miserable. Once you've thoroughly made him feel like the miserable little shell of his former self that he is, then and only THEN, you shoot him in the head. Gracefully.

You don't out AOK. It isn't done.

That was the original plan, but he wasn't gullible enough. Besides, I wanted to clean out the backlog before he figured he could just shoot me.

But I promise, this wasn't an easy decision. Outings are so dull.

That was the original plan, but he wasn't gullible enough. Besides, I wanted to clean out the backlog before he figured he could just shoot me.

But I promise, this wasn't an easy decision. Outings are so dull.

Do as I do, not as I say?

Wise words from Killjoy McNajs.