• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you against esemesas, it would be helpful to the village.
If it is me against esemesas then I must save this most precious mind and let it continue to be helpful for the village. :nods:

Not that I am the least bit worried anything could happen to me that I can't handle.

vote esemesas

If it is me against esemesas then I must save this most precious mind and let it continue to be helpful for the village. :nods:

Not that I am the least bit worried anything could happen to me that I can't handle.

vote esemesas

Changing my post for quoting is not good way to express yourself. ;)

I find it fascinating that jonti is outspamming EURO and Vain together. Quite a feat...
I am the spampion :D :D

SPAM IS COMING TO KILL ME!!!

the spam.....oh the horror......IT KILLS WHEN YOUR BACK IS TURNED! IT KILLS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING! IT KILLS WHEN YOU ARE EATING A PEANUT-BUTTER AND ROCK SANDWICH. CURSE YOU SPAM!

vote jonti

For daring to ally with the spamdemons and plotting to destroy me via murderizing me with his killing powers.

kinda curious why my vote for Lord_D (post 422) wasn't counted? :glare:

anyhoo, let's try it again:

vote Lord_D

kinda curious why my vote for Lord_D (post 422) wasn't counted? :glare:

anyhoo, let's try it again:

vote Lord_D

Because I am a fool and I overlooked it. Very sorry. I've corrected the Day 1 votecount and removed your name from the non-voters. Thank you for correcting me, this greatly improves things.

Jacob, shouldn't have holy powers of your own to slay spam and spammers? ;)

In any event, a bit less spam would be greatly appreciated.

Votecount According to Vainglory

(4) Boris ze Spider - Trinitrotoluen (629), Enkhuush (630), Suirantes (631), Taiisatai64 (624, 648)
(4) Esemesas - Najs (582), Kingepyon (626), Randakar (653), Johho888 (662)

(2) Najs - Boris ze Spider (623), the_hdk (661)
(2) Lemeard - Capt. Kiwi (625), Mr. G (633)
(2) Mr. G - EUROO7 (641), Lemeard (597, 643)

(1) EUROO7 - tamius23 (592)
(1) Walrus - Snoopdogg (608)
(1) Randakar - Walrus (654)
(1) jonti-h - jacob-Lundgren (671)
(1) Lord_D - Yakman (672)

No vote: Rendap, Paendrag, Tamius23, pevergreen, Lord_D, Esemesas, jonti-h, marty99, reis91, Kriszo, Slinky

now that that's cleared up, in the name of the immortal god-emperor of Man, Blessed are those who offer him loyalty and praise:

unvote Lord_D
Vote Boris ze Spider

img_1179.jpg

I truly believe in my heart that Mr. G is a baddie.

Vote Mr. G