• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It amuses me. And you were a baddie last game. Got you there, wolf!
Liar! Two times liar! He was a sorcerer, not a wolf. Also you didn't get him, quite the opposite.

Being such a genius as I am and to immediate spot one of the obvious liars I'm sure I will survive this mayhem that has so far caused the death of noone.

vote Najs

It amuses me. And you were a baddie last game. Got you there, wolf!

True. I was a baddie in that game.
It doesn't actually mean squat, though, as I am a goodie in this one :p
(With One Eye Open, I might add..)

Liar! Two times liar! He was a sorcerer, not a wolf. Also you didn't get him, quite the opposite.

Being such a genius as I am and to immediate spot one of the obvious liars I'm sure I will survive this mayhem that has so far caused the death of noone.

:rofl:
Well, you were the GM, so you better remember it :p
This bandwagon-o-najs is starting to be a bit of a concern though.

Unvote Najs

True. I was a baddie in that game.
It doesn't actually mean squat, though, as I am a goodie in this one :p
(With One Eye Open, I might add..)

:rofl:
Well, you were the GM, so you better remember it :p
This bandwagon-o-najs is starting to be a bit of a concern though.

Unvote Najs

It is a bit of a concern, yes. Most of all to the people trying to lynch me, might I add. :laugh:

And you guys just don't get my point.

It is a bit of a concern, yes. Most of all to the people trying to lynch me, might I add. :laugh:

And you guys just don't get my point.

Amuse me.

A count of the votes, as determined by your master, Vainglory:

(4) Walrus - EUROO7 (409), jacob-Lundgren (470), Suirantes (473), Mr. G (478)
(4) Najs - Paendrag (402), Kingepyon (471), Taiisatai64 (472), Johho888 (482)

(2) Falc - marty99 (427), Trinitrotoluen (475)

(1) Lemeard - Walrus (404)
(1) Randakar - Najs (405)
(1) EUROO7 - Lemeard (406)
(1) Boris ze Spider - Capt. Kiwi (411)
(1) Capt. Kiwi - Falc (413)
(1) the_hdk - Snoopdogg (469)
(1) Kingepyon - esemesas (747)

No vote: Randakar (479, 483 unvotes Najs), Boris ze Spider, Humancalculator, Rendap, Tamius23, pevergreen, Yakman, Lord_D, jonti-h, reis91, the_hdk, Kriszo, Slinky, Enkhuush

Last edited:
Vote Count:

walrus - 4 - jacob_lundgren (470), Suirantes (473), EUROO7 (???), Mr. G (478)
najs - 4 - paendrag (402, 402), Kingepyon (471), Taiisatai64 (472), johho888 (482)
lemeard - 1 - walrus (404)
Randakar - 1 - Najs (405)
EUROO7 - 1 - Lemeard (406)
Boris - 1 - Capt. Kiwi (411)
Capt. Kiwi - 1 - Falc (413)
Lord_D - 1 - Yakman (422)
hdk - 1 - snoopdogg (469)
kingepyon - 1 - esemesas (474)
Falc - 1 - TNT (475)

no vote - randakar (479, 483) , others

Damnit...

Your time wasn't wasted, rather, your count is appreciated: if Kiwi hadn't spotted it then I would have made an error in the official count. Your count was correct when mine was in error, which is why it is always good to have player counts to compare with, especially as I tend to make mistakes.

Funny, those two counts don't agree with each other.

Vote Falc

Because why the hell not?

Your time wasn't wasted, rather, your count is appreciated: if Kiwi hadn't spotted it then I would have made an error in the official count. Your count was correct when mine was in error, which is why it is always good to have player counts to compare with, especially as I tend to make mistakes.

Cool.

Russia still awaits a response to its communique, by the way.

Amuse me.

For some time now I've noticed that your obedience to your own school of thought has been... Lacking. You often seem to vote the third voter only to then change the vote in the very same post. I wanted to test you, I suppose. Most of all I did it because I assumed you would vote me back, at which point I would just call revenge vote and tunnel you for the rest of the game. And you did.

I failed to tunnel you enough though. I will not make that mistake again! :p

Also, die, filthy revenge-voter! :laugh:

Vote Najs

...although, that would be rather mean.

I'm not sure what to do :(

Unvote Najs, Vote randakar

I promise.
My sharp mind spots a repentant sinner who will lie no more. Obviously this will in no way affect the way I will sail through this game on a breeze to my rightful place as winner.

unvote Najs, vore randakar

My sharp mind spots a repentant sinner who will lie no more. Obviously this will in no way affect the way I will sail through this game on a breeze to my rightful place as winner.

unvote Najs, vore randakar

Good choice. I rarely lie directly about not being a baddie. I promise.