• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final vote count

pevergreen - 8 - Najs, Paendrag, Kriszo, Nautilu, Rendap, randakar, sbr, snoopdogg
the_hdk - 7 - Lord_D, Falc, Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, enkhuush, Vainglory, esemesas
enkhuush - 7 - pevergreen, OrangeYoshi, Bagricula, walrus, Rockingluke, Suirantes, the_hdk
walrus - 2 - Trinitrotolouen, Kingepyon
snoopdogg - 2 - tamius24, jacob-Lundgren
randakar - 1 - humancalculator

not voted - 0 - :)

Missed one vote - Suirantes, Nautilu, Bagricula

(sbr vote #1095 counted)

Does this seem right?

Yes.. It was just a GM decision that was needed..

If that IS actually right, let's hope that we actually got a baddie so today can actually be worth something. God that was confusing.

Fifth Day and Fifth Night

up5u.jpg

What moves in the night?​

Chaos! MAYHEM! Eventually you lynch
herr doktor Ultrawar the Blessed 8th in command Distiller Cultist

Gunshot! Murder! DEATHS!
The Bengal lancer the 7th in command Seer's Apprentice with a Touch of Good was shot by mr Steinbrenner the hunter. Unfortunately (for him) the Bengal lancer's lover Herr Vogel the Lover Cultist got caught in the crossfire and also perished.

Calm. Silence. Night.

You lynched pevergreen the Blessed 8th in command Distiller Cultist
enkhuush the 7th in command Seer's Apprentice with a Touch of Good was shot by sbr the hunter
Capt. Kiwi the Lover Cultist also got shot by sbr the hunter
Nobody was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
Hey.. Corpse.. Lie still.. I promised you to Rendap and will have no mouthing from you.. You might get some from him though.

Praise The Lord! We Got One More! I will ensure that he received a Christian Funeral, despite all this - Unless he is Swedish! Then he can rot in the sun!

We shall now kill the evil hunter!
Vote sbr

I feel stupid for believing enkhuush was a baddie, although he was only a poor apprentice.

Praise The Lord! We Got One More! I will ensure that he received a Christian Funeral, despite all this - Unless he is Swedish! Then he can rot in the sun!
He might be.. they are renowned for their distillers... But we can't have him rot.. That doesn't bring in any buck for me..

We shall now kill the evil hunter!
Vote sbr

maybe we shall wait to see what sbr has to say.. But he's a seasoned man so I'm a bit confused about his actions too..

So everyone was right to some degree...
But why shoot enk?

8th in command?

Is there anyone in this game that isn't a Leader? Anyhoo, things have been cleared up. Enk was lying about his own role but not about his (potential) value to the village. I'm going to go out on a limb and say pevergreen wasn't lying either, but he *was* a baddie nonetheless. So we won some and nothing of great value was lost.

I feel stupid for believing enkhuush was a baddie, although he was only a poor apprentice.

Oh god enkhuush was almost nearly telling the truth.

We've made a huge mistake.

Yes you almost killed the mouthpiece.. Sbr saved him from the lynching.. but then killed him.. wait a minute.. WHAT!!

We don't really have any leads outside of sbr, although we should wait and see what he says about the subject.

So everyone was right to some degree...
But why shoot enk?
Does it matter if people where right in beliving someone to be a distiller or not?? If a villager comes up saying he's the lover, but hey, lets kill the claimed priest is that ok if he turns out to be a cultis lover??
You just don't kill a claimed scanner without a bit more proof than- "Hey I roleblocked you.."
8th in command?

Is there anyone in this game that isn't a Leader? Anyhoo, things have been cleared up. Enk was lying about his own role but not about his (potential) value to the village. I'm going to go out on a limb and say pevergreen wasn't lying either, but he *was* a baddie nonetheless. So we won some and nothing of great value was lost.
Yes The apprentices and mouthpieces and magnets for roleblockers hangs from the trees here so nothing of great value was lost..
IF YOU'RE NOT APART OF THE VILLAGE THAT IS....