• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
two more and it will be the biggest big ive ever been in..

que the "well in my day we had a 60+ games all the time".

Edit: wheres Jacob, WD.. erm picking at straws Cobolt blue... Blue Emu... Euro's Soul? get them involved. Sedracus, wheres he?
Thanks for thinking of me - I suppose I've got the time, now that my health is up and I have neither school nor work. (I did start WoW though)

IN as the HuntWolf Anthony Hopkins from the Wolfman.
2009_the_wolf_man_008.jpg

In if I get a super powerful role that requires no work and also guarantees me victory.

In if I get a super powerful role that requires no work and also guarantees me victory.
I'm sure something can be arranged. :nods:

I'll put you down as "jacob-Lundgren as the sheriff" then? or maybe "jacob-Lundgren as the abbot"?

He shoots, he scores!
Anyone else you are missing that I can give a nudge in the right direction? ;)

Last edited:
Sure!

How about Rysz? Haven't read the whole thread, but I didn't see him on the list.

Nephew, your timing is scary. I finally decided I would decline johho's invite, but I felt I should post here a thanx for the invite, and then I saw that you were joining...

Now, I have to say

IN

My sister is here as well! Good, very good!
And AOK is back :)

I like this roster!

So, uh, I'm still new to this game.

And, wow, that's a lot of players. Are you guys sure werewolf can be played with this many players? It seems rather impossible to manage.

Very well, I am IN
Welcome! :)

Now all you need is to claim some role playing character (or I will do it for you) to explain why you are here in this remote village full of refugees. You don't actually have to role play although it is always appreciated.

How is your sheep shearer moves? or maybe you are more of a forester? or a thatcher? or would you like to be a handmaiden to the Laird? or his stewart?

We may have another newbie lined up for this game. Or rather, Kaetje may..

So 4 people who are related to each other are participating in this game. Nice :)
But I think it's time that Rysz organises a meeting with them and the other Dutch participants soon ;)

I guess the body language will help me enormously in analyzing this game :D

We may have another newbie lined up for this game. Or rather, Kaetje may..
The more the merrier! :)

Well, unless we exceed the magic number 42 but what would be the odds of that?

The more the merrier! :)

Well, unless we exceed the magic number 42 but what would be the odds of that?

Well...considering Douglas Adam's universe...extremely likely. How better to showcase the folly and futility of mankind's attempts to discover the ulimate question than to have the answer be completely wrong?