• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.
You want the volvo when he is hanged don't you? That...might be possible to arrange...

Yeah I just found that. For some reason I get the feeling its all bs and AOK will give us the name of his "source" after Lem comes up clean, but oh well.

VOTE Elderman Lemeard

If it turns out to be fake we should hang AOK no matter what he says, if he is alive that is.

If it turns out to be fake we should hang AOK no matter what he says, if he is alive that is.

Yes, anyone who willfully misleads the village on an outing must die, die immediately, and die painfully. I'm pretty sure its in 'the rules.'

That's why I'm behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>

Yes, anyone who willfully misleads the village on an outing must die, die immediately, and die painfully. I'm pretty sure its in 'the rules.'

That's why I'm behind AOK.11...with my axe.

<nods>

I was thinking, how about we do it like this: AOK recieves no GA protection. If the wolves don't hunt him, we let him give up his source and lynch them both (AOK first of course). The downside of this is that if the outing is real then we lose the mouthpiece, but hey, it's just AOK. He will get hunted soon enough anyway.

but hey, it's just AOK. He will get hunted soon enough anyway.

No.

I demand to see him into the late game. If he has done an action that requires his own lynching tomorrow, then so be it, I can't really do much about that.

If he has done an action that benefits the village, I do not want to see him hunted early.

Backwards thinking is backwards.
AoK is often an early hunt target precisely because he's so helpful to the village as a goodie. If he really is the JL mouthpiece, the village is in good hands, and we don't want to lose that.

Vote Athalcor

Not that it matters...

Final vote count

Elderman Lemeard - 25 - jacob-Lundgren, Rockingluke, Capt. Kiwi, Eternaly_Lost, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Najs, Kingepyon, snoopdogg, Rendap, Trinitrotoluen, Napoleon XIX, Cakravati, randakar, tamius23, Athalcor, Paendrag, Lord_D, TheExecuter2, Kaetje, jonti-h, Sedracus, Boris ze Spider, joebethegreat, XenomorphII
some Lemeard dude - 6 - AOK.11, humancalculator, Vainglory, EUROO7, Rysz, theFreeman, drxav
Capt. Kiwi - 2 - trespoe, Bagricula
Vainglory - 1 - Davisx3m
walrus - 1 - walrus
snoopdogg - 1 - sbr
AOK.11 - 1 - Elderman Lemeard
Athalcor 1 - Slinky

not voted - 0 - :)

Requests sub - 1 - Bagricula

Second Day and Second Night

mdv3.jpg

No. No! Just No!

Your course is clear. There is no stopping you now! Led by The Prophet of Doom you approach the Rathaus, pitchforks and torches at the ready. The Elderman watched calmly from the balcony as you packed the square and started banging on the locked door.

"Friends, Germans, Refugees!" the elderman shouted. "You have been mislead by a most vile prophet. But luckily for you, you agreed to let me run the department of interior when I was elected and I will make it right by having him lynched to prove my innocence. Bring AOK.11 to the gallows!"

"Ehum, herr Elderman." came a voice from the crowd "Have you not read the fine print in §23 in the Leader section? You can only have one of the top three suspects lynched. Ha-Ha!"

"What!? I am the Elderman. I am your leader! Your Führer! And you deny me what I want, what I need! Fine I'll settle for the second most suspect. Bring forth the runner up!"

"Ehum, herr Elderman."

"Yes?"

"That would be some dude named Lemeard... You just leaderlynched yourself. Ha-Ha!"

"Fools! Imbecills! You can't even rig a voting right! Executioner, take the head of the third most suspect type then! Kill the Jester the hunter villager!

Appalled by this disrespect for what is right little Greatchen in her drindl outfit climbed the balcony, tore the staff of office from the surprised elderman, broke it in two and pushed citizen Lemeard over the rail. "You will have no say in how we run this village from now on!".

Unfortunately citizen Lemeard quickly locked himself into the bell tower before the lynch mob could grab him.

Night fell and still the angriest of you held guard around the tower but the shouting had died off and calm began to settle in when BANG! a shot rang out and The Prophet of Doom the plotter villager slumped over dead in the midst of a rant about the end of the world and why he hated leaders. From a window in the tower you could see Lemeard the hunter holding a smoking gun. And didn't it look like his lips went "Ha-Ha!"?

Awaken by the gunfire everyone came running back to the square. Everyone except
Something Mostly Harmless the priest who was later found with his bible down his throat. Who would save your souls now?

You tried to lynch Lemeard.
Lemeard leaderlynched Capt. Kiwi the Villager Hunter.
Lemeard lost the Leader trait.
Lemeard lost the title Elderman. All votes for Lemeard are again valid.
The 2nd in command was promoted to Leader. And no, you don't have to call him "elderman". Unless you want to, of course.
Lemeard the Hunter shot AOK.11 the Plotter Villager.
Eternaly_Lost the Priest was eaten by the wolves.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand.

I will sub out of this game if you don't make the vote count towards lynching it's intended target.

Damn straight. Im getting tired of this Elderman bullcrap as well.

Look at how many people haven't voted "Elderman". How many of them are like me? How many of them actually simply forgot it was a requirement.

I don't need crap like that in this game messing up close votes in the mid/late game.

Bohohoho... Have we all turned 12 again??
You're playing Johhos game and I expect you all to follow the rules he gives..

Boring day is boring.

I will amend my earlier thoughts with this:

we have three dead, 1 apprentice, 1 wolf w/ sorcery powers, and1 cultist with sorcery and priestly powers.

There may not be a priest. There may be a bunch of players with "powers". In this case, I could see a player scanning Lemeard and then going to AOK. AOK may even have the powers himself for all I know. I still, cannot, under any circumstances, understand why a priest would reveal himself to someone after only two scans. Especially to someone as dangerous as AOK.

Since it doesn't matter because ElderLlama Lemeard has so many votes, I will keep my vote where it is.

EDIT: or not since day is over.

AOK was not a baddie. Lemeard has damaged the village with his murder of Capt. Kiwi. Lemeard has damaged the village with his murder of AOK. 11. The wolves knew who the priest was (or got lucky. Hell, who knows?).

I don't know what the last part means, but I know I want to

VOTE LEMEARD