• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Today is a good day to die!

Unvote Rysz
Vote randakar

Unvote trespoe
Vote Randakar

hmm, funny. I got the deadline wrong by a full minute.
Ah well. :)

Ha. Best sniper! I still got it! :D

Ha. Best sniper! I still got it! :D

I had my snipe-vote ready, and I saw yours pre-deadline - however mine said "unvote Randy vote Rysz" and had I done that, I would have just switched the victim. It took me too long to switch off you to davisx3m (random unrelated player)

Edit: Could just have switched off you and deleted that last line. Woops. Well, now I know that for future games...

Lolwut?

I had my snipe-vote ready, and I saw yours pre-deadline - however mine said "unvote Randy vote Rysz" and had I done that, I would have just switched the victim. It took me too long to switch off you to davisx3m (random unrelated player)

I purposely done my switch mere seconds before the true deadline

Shoulda just switched to Euro. Easier to remember.
But to be honest, I had my snipes prewritten, both for Randy and for euro.

Shoulda just switched to Euro. Easier to remember.
But to be honest, I had my snipes prewritten, both for Randy and for euro.

I always have. Long live tabbed browsing :)
BTW, it's been really long ago since I've done a good sniping... It feels nice, should do it more often :D