• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, DandyRandakar, how does alcohol play into this? I still have a bottle of Highland Park 12y unopened, and I need to use it... Do drunk players get +1 to lives?

You will get to have extra extra fun getting killed by the other players. :D

Will there be a "Big Black Button" this time?

This game will not have hidden rules, roles, traits, buttons or anything of the sort of any kind.

This game will not have hidden rules, roles, traits, buttons or anything of the sort of any kind.

Actually it does...

How can a witness be first on the order list??

How can he witness anything if he is first?? haha

It will be witchcraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Edit):: Bloody nora,, when did the witness trait become a role!?? Whats the game coming too..The witness was just a random trait that you roled a dice and maybe saw an attack. (Edit Over).

Last edited:
the only roles shulkd be vill seer wolf priest sorc an culty yes doc and GA Should be traist

EDIT;: Ok maybe ga and doc should nbe roles.

the only roles shulkd be vill seer wolf priest sorc an culty yes doc and GA Should be traist

EDIT;: Ok maybe ga and doc should nbe roles.

I'd say he was drunk, but knowing Euro, he was probably sober for the first time in many years while writing this post.

Indeed, it should be better if it is a trait...

I'd go with witness as trait, too. Having witness as a role was probably the only thing that saved the village in the last big, because it cleared tamius of being a starting wolf and put attention (correctly) onto snoopdogg, despite him having hunter-killed a wolf from each pack. If you can call no survivors saving the village.

Praise be unto the Lord

I'd go with witness as trait, too. Having witness as a role was probably the only thing that saved the village in the last big, because it cleared tamius of being a starting wolf and put attention (correctly) onto snoopdogg, despite him having hunter-killed a wolf from each pack. If you can call no survivors saving the village.

I'd guess that he ran out of Clonazepam.

in

Alas, having first declared myself in, I must now rescind said decision.

Surely the House of Bonaparte has not bred enough to produce a XIX.

Surely the House of Bonaparte has not bred enough to produce a XIX.

It doesn't say Bonaparte, does it?

And sod it, I am IN as long as this game gets rolling sometime early this week. I will be gone from next Monday, but until then I'm game.

(Edit):: Bloody nora,, when did the witness trait become a role!?? Whats the game coming too..The witness was just a random trait that you roled a dice and maybe saw an attack. (Edit Over).

hmm, so I copied and pasted that one from Euro's game without noticing the fine print.
Yeah, let's fix that :p

So when will this start?

Given the signup rate so far this may take a bit.
I'll start some serious advertisement tomorrow, but feel free to take on that particular task yourself :p

As for when it starts .. I was thinking somewhere towards the end of the week.

Alas, having first declared myself in, I must now rescind said decision.

Sorry to hear that. Very well.

And sod it, I am IN as long as this game gets rolling sometime early this week. I will be gone from next Monday, but until then I'm game.

I will be away from Saturday onwards. So make sure to hunt me early, then I can augment my sig.

If we do not start soon-ish I'll be "out".

@randakar: I think I will leave advertising to others this time :(