• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Out of game alliances are still forbidden though. You Dutchies shouldn't just tell eachother your role every game for no reason.

Ofcourse we don't tell eachother our roles. * facepalm *

I think reasonable people can agree that the Dutch are the root cause of our woes.

I Disagree.

I had a lite in which me and Rysz were packmembers. He helped me out in the win, while I had to backstab him to win. Well, that was my most nice experience.

I had a lite in which me and Rysz were packmembers. He helped me out in the win, while I had to backstab him to win. Well, that was my most nice experience.

Yeah - It's always good to backstab a Dutch.....

Reactions:
I'm increasingly considering making my next Lite nationalist themed.

I admit that it was me who impersonated Falc on IRC. Why did I do it? I suspected DutchGuy being a goodie, somebody mentioned and sent a link to IRC which I hadn't been using in months and I was bored in school so I got this "idea". Sorry Falc, it was nothing personal towards you. I simply picked you because of your quietness and vote history. I want to apologize to you.

If I had known that it would be rule breaking in the eyes of the majority I wouldn't have done it and I won't do it again but at that moment I didn't saw it like that. At that moment I looked at it like it was just a different way of forging PMs. But as I said I won't do it again.

I'm sorry.
It has come to my attention that Hax did not write this.

Falc hacked into Hax's account and forged this in his name so that we would suspect him of having impersonated him on IRC. As this is a violation of our sacrosanct rules of Werewolf, decorum demands that we immediately castrate Falc and ban him from future after-game discussions until someone hacks into Falc's account and apologizes for hacking into Hax's account to apologize for impersonating him on IRC.

I always at admire a GM who gets to the bottom of these things at nearly 6 AM.