• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Episode 1. Bloody Business.

[video=youtube;KL0yqVdNdco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0yqVdNdco&feature=related[/video]

It is a bloody business the one we're in. It is a bloody business.
It all started as a normal game, maybe not manned enough though. The setup was new and the players seemed to enjoy it. New experiments, new rules, a new way of playing that game. Should Control have expected it to be anything but normal, maybe. Certainly. The beauty of human nature is its unpredictability. It's its beauty, and its most frightening characteristic.
Day one, they kill half the wolf pack. What is Control supposed to do. The rules are specific. The aim of THE GAME was clear, a new experience in WW. This experience had to keep going.
A bloody business my friend.

Randy the wolf is lynched.
Yakman the wolf is lynched.
Enkuush the wolf is assassinated by the double-agents.

TNT the villager is hunted.

Slinky dibs for himself.

Control.​

Only 1 baddie left I presume? If so it shouldn't be so hard to find him... or not.

Only 1 baddie left I presume? If so it shouldn't be so hard to find him... or not.

The standard baddie/goodie ratio in Big is 1:3. With double agents and all I think we should expect there to be two baddies left, one of which the double agent.

The standard baddie/goodie ratio in Big is 1:3. With double agents and all I think we should expect there to be two baddies left, one of which the double agent.

Of course this doesn't apply when the update tells us we lynched half the pack. :rolleyes:

No. The baddie/goodie ratio depends on the number of packs. When it's only one pack, a baddie/goodie ratio of 1:2 is to be expected. It is very likely, due to the size of the roster, that this is a one pack game, making 6 baddies (three dead already) the likely starting number.

No. The baddie/goodie ratio depends on the number of packs. When it's only one pack, a baddie/goodie ratio of 1:2 is to be expected. It is very likely, due to the size of the roster, that this is a one pack game, making 6 baddies (three dead already) the likely starting number.

All fine and dandy if it weren't for drxav telling us straight up in the update that we are dealing with a pack of 4.
If we trust drxav that is...

All fine and dandy if it weren't for drxav telling us straight up in the update that we are dealing with a pack of 4.

No, see, because I'm in the wolf pack and we started with six.

The rules for this game told us that much.
rules said:
double-agent : identity known to each-other only. win together against everybody. there will be a villager double-agent and a wolf double-agent. if there's only two wolves left, one being a double-agent, the double-agent automatically eliminates his adversary.

We are now only looking for the agents.

Sub please (though I don't think that will be necessary at the rate the baddies are dying).

So, yeah. Yesterday kinda sucked for the wolves.
As an aside, this episode shows nicely why I like rules that push the game back into balance, rather than out of it.

Vote Suirantes

for most likely double agent

Slinky's words are agreed with by me.

vote Najs

For dodging the judgement of the tiemaker.

[video=youtube;1qLl1MilV18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLl1MilV18[/video]

Day one and 007 already eliminates half the opposition.:cool:

Vote Suirantes!