• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(193269)

Banned
21 Badges
Jan 30, 2010
  • March of the Eagles
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Cities in Motion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Crusader Kings II
I'm not pointing fingers and it's probably just a coincidence, but the March of the Eagles logo looks like my title screen for the WW1 mod.

Here's March of the Eagles:
KuuMGn5.png

And here's my logo:
YAtjiHd.png

http://imgur.com/y9ZIVKn

Source: http://www.moddb.com/mods/world-war-1-mod/images/main-menu

Honestly, sometimes the Internet just sickens me. I'd never have thought Paradox would have sunk so low! Worse, it seems they're not alone - I just found out that this guy called Freddie Hohen-Staufen has not only been using your creative work, he's actually been licensing it out to some German metal band or something. What were they called... Tunetonik? The Tuentonics? Something like that, not sure. Doesn't really matter, I guess.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for creative freedoms, remixing and mashups and all that, but sometimes it just goes to far, into blatant theft.

Disgraceful. Just disgraceful.

The prussian eagle has been around for 300 years.

Strictly speaking, the Prussian Eagle is just a black version of the single-headed Imperial Eagle. Even if one considers it a separate emblem from the other Eagles, it was licensed by the Kaiser to the Teutonic Order in the 1200s. Point being, his argument is even more ridiculous.

Strictly speaking, the Prussian Eagle is just a black version of the single-headed Imperial Eagle. Even if one considers it a separate emblem from the other Eagles, it was licensed by the Kaiser to the Teutonic Order in the 1200s. Point being, his argument is even more ridiculous.

I took this image:
Prussian_Eagle.svg

And I heavily edited to make it a black silhouette, the point is that's exactly like the March of the Eagles logo but just with some extra feathers added on.

Status
Not open for further replies.