• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the reverse problem. I bought the Warlock DLC Collection to give to someone as a Christmas present later in the year. I can no longer give that to them and I'm not sure what would happen if I give it to someone else who doesn't own Warlock. Oh well, I didn't pay that much for it. I guess it'll just sit in my Steam inventory FOR THE REST OF TIME!

Hi BjornB.
Sorry to be soo late (2015), but in 2014 i buy a lot of games from promotional prices and i am a old slow player.
I have the Steam-say-complete-edition-Warlock-BUT-only-Serpent-and-Lords-DLCs.
Yes, i dont have the Armageddon and others DLCs.
Any hope for me to play this game in completed features or a way to buy the missing DLCs to my Steam Account ?
I dont get the "automatic solution" and restart Steam, dont work. and i have submited the game key in my the paradox library.

sorry for the bad english.
Any hope for me ?
Thanks.

I really hate digging up this old thread, but i thought it was better than opening a new one.
With BjornB on parental leave i have no idea, who to ask about this problem, or even if its still possible to get the DLCs, but i have to try.

To make it short, my problem is:
In the end it seems to me, that this is the problem many people in this thread had, but which was solved.
So my question is: can i still get this game's DLCs anyhow?