• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP's social/political reforms

OHGamer mentioned this in the manual thread:

9) Reform costs have also been changed. Political reforms cost nothing, but their impact on POP militancy has been enhanced, while social reforms now have fairly low startup costs, but much, much higher daily management costs (esp for the more extensive levels of reforms such as good health care.)

I do no wish to use VIP in its entirety, but I do would like to copy these modifications. Which files and/or data determine the costs of social and political reforms? Would it create imbalances of some sort if I'd just copy this aspect of VIP?

Thanks.

Victoria VIP to HoI2 Arma converter?

Is there such a thing? When I use the built-in converter
1)some map pieces ar blank (probably because VIP has more country tags than HoI)
2)The game crashes after a year of playing

Provided that HoI 3 doesn't come with a converter from Ricky to HoI 3, and given the numbers of provinces in both games, wouldn't it be a good idea to build a Ricky -> HoI 3 Converter? :p

Crash when opening Azerbaijan's factory screen

I posted this in the Victoria bug report forum, but since I have VIP installed I think it would fit better here, just in case. Here's the gig - since the VIP 1914 scenario doesn't exist, I started the original 1914 scenario to go hands-off til around 1917, when all the new nations started arising. I chose Azerbaijan ,but when I open the factory screen I get a brief glimps of a fuel factory being there, but then the game immediately crashes. Could this be because of it not being the VIP 1836 scenario, or is it something else?

Just in case, here are the save game files -

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qymzontyyni

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fkztmyyyddo

You should only open the VIP campaigns when you have VIP loaded.

Plus, you should have VIP loaded on a copy of the Victoria game, so you can always go back and play the vanilla game when you want a change of pace.

VIP only concerns itself with the GC, not any of the smaller scenarios.

V-R related to VIP?

Hi everyone, sorry if this is already asked, I did not find it.

I have V-R and not VIP. Can I ad it on? Or should I fix a "new" victoria game?

I played V-R for some years ago, but felt it was to difficult, but now I want to do another try...

So, also a link to download guide, if it is possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.