• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

blind-oln

First Lieutenant
41 Badges
Mar 26, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Because I started a new playthrough on PlayStation 5 after latest update, I decided to paste all the bugs that I found. Some of these bugs might be already reported.

1) STILL CAN'T SEE ALL MY TITLES. On Character screen I can see number of titles, but there is no list of the titles. If you go to L2 menu titles, you can only see your primary title.
2) STILL CAN'T SEE OTHER CHARACTER TITLES. The same as above. Being able to know what titles character holds is pretty important in this game.
3) After lunching the game you can see news feed with a badge suggesting there is a new stuff. If you click on newsfeed you get 3 empty boxes. You don't even need to start new game to reproduce it.

Crusader Kings III_20231206201557.png

4) Mesanvartija regiment missing tooltip.

Crusader Kings III_20231206212828.png

5) Siege even circle not being filled/updated. It's always 20 days, but events occurs, you just don't know when.

Crusader Kings III_20231206234626.png

6) War & Peace menu sometimes being shifted to the left, so you don't see all content. Reloading the game helps with that.

Crusader Kings III_20231207003301.png

7) County content sometimes overflows it's window. It looks like it's because holder title is too long.

Crusader Kings III_20231207112804.png

8) Window appears under ransom window. If you have ransom window open and you want to check your prisoner details, the character window will open under ransom window. Additionally L2 menu or events window will also open under ransom window, but will take the focus.

Crusader Kings III_20231207154323.png

Crusader Kings III_20231209005935.png

9) If you don't have Royal Court and you commission an artifact, inspiration may appear. If you click (X - on PlayStation), it seems like the game tries to navigate to the court (you have sounds effect), but it can't since you don't have Royal Court. The result is GAME FREEZES. The only thing you can do is to close the whole game.

Crusader Kings III_20231208003216.png

10) Ships are invisible

Crusader Kings III_20231208131650.png

11) Every time you load your saves all tutorials are again in hints menu. Because new important alerts appears on the bottom, you have to skip all tutorials every time you load your save.

Crusader Kings III_20231208203944.png

12) Dynasty tree don't start from your first ruler, so parent of your second ruler and all of his siblings, their children etc. are missing from dynasty tree. As you can see on the screen, my dynasty have 40 living members, but the tree display less than half of that.

Crusader Kings III_20231208204358.png

Crusader Kings III_20231208204327.png

13) On dynasty tree you can open details of some characters which is good. But then, you cannot go to location of such character. You can open L2 menu, but go to location does nothing.

Crusader Kings III_20231208204451.png

14) On dynasty tree you can select character, open L2 many, select dynasty, you can try to open dynasty tree of such character. If you do, THE GAME CRASH.

15) On artifacts inventory menu, you can't reliably navigate between multiple artifacts for the same slot. You can select action for first item from the list, but then, if you go down instead of going to second artifact, it goes straight to the last one, skipping all in between. If you got to Artifact Board and back, you will be stuck on second artifact from the list. There is almost no way to do anything with 3 and 4 position on the list if there are more than 4 artifats.

Crusader Kings III_20231208204725.png

16) Without Royal Court, foreign culture screen blocks the whole UI. You can't scroll through traditions, but you also can't do almost anything else. if you hit circle on PlayStation, window doesn't close. You would have to close the game in such situation. The only workaround is to hit R1 to navigate to innovations and then you can hit circle to close the screen.

Crusader Kings III_20231208205143.png

17) Character hair clipping through their head gear.

Crusader Kings III_20231207215324.png

Ok. That's it for now. I expect more as I'm not even in year 1000, I'm still unreformed tribal. :)

Attachments

• Crusader Kings III_20231208204059.png
    Crusader Kings III_20231208204059.png
    4,5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Now, because Paradox don't have any new content announced for CK3, maybe they'll find a time to look into some of these bugs. Of course the most important is crashing/saving issue, which I didn't encountered so far, but I'm still on the early stages of the game. If I had to prioritize bugs to fix it would look like this:

1) Crashing/saving issue
2) UI issues related to windows/events appearing under other windows or UI issue with not being able to select/navigate (artifacts window, foreign culture window etc)
3) Missing stuff like not being able to check titles of characters, lack of character finder, trophies not working, things that are crucial to game play but for some reason are missing.
4) Everything else including graphical glitches, missing labels etc.

UI Issues with events appearing under other windows or on being able to select some things because UI issue is game breaking stuff, that's why I think it should be fixed after they resolve (if they resolve) issue with game crashing after certain date.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Some more bugs. The sad thing is, some of these are so obvious.

18) Walls of tribal holding and feudal castle become invisible starting from level 2 of the building. On the screenshot you can see invisible walls and on the left you can see holding with level 1 walls.

Crusader Kings III_20231209162900.png

19) Temples are completely invisible.

Crusader Kings III_20231210031048.png

20) After you learn language of some character, you get notification "Learn language invalided".

Crusader Kings III_20231209170907.png

21) On spouse finder screen, filtering by culture doesn't seem to work. On first screen you can see that without filtering I have characters with "Prussian" culture, but when I want to have only character with that culture, the list becomes empty (second screen).

Crusader Kings III_20231209173920.png

Crusader Kings III_20231209173929.png

22) There is some weird black&white graphical glitch on Legacies screen under Open Legacies button. It looks like another button, but it's not available and it looks like mishmash of couple of images.

Crusader Kings III_20231210031209.png

23) Cadet branch does not fit Houses screen, probably because head/founder title to being long.

Crusader Kings III_20231210144132.png

24) Houses screen stop working every second time you open it. If you close Houses screen (circle on PlayStation) and open it again, Houses screen doesn't appear. Instead the panel on the left just loses focus (screen). If you close the hole Dynasty panel, you go back to the map, but you can't move the cursor. It looks like the focus is somewhere else. To fix that you have to open Dynasty panel (L2) and open Houses once again. This time it will appear normally and you can close it to regain the focus.

Crusader Kings III_20231210144350.png

25) If you revoke a title from criminal, you don't get tyranny. On the decision itself it will tell you that. But then, on the even it says that you got tyranny. But then if you check opinion of your vassal, there is no negative opion from tyranny, so you don't get it. The information on the even is just wrong.

Crusader Kings III_20231210144826.png

26) When I tried to get into alliance, I got -15030 from Difference in Military Strength, even if I have bigger army. The number itself seems to be huge.

Crusader Kings III_20231210204721.png

Crusader Kings III_20231210204735.png

Another bug that I encoutered is muted game when i start CK 3, sometimes only one sound setting is muted, other times is the whole game muted.
65417ae3-2b42-468c-a33c-0c698019c3b5.png

Also there is a bug in the form os static portrait of your character on worldmap, because at least in PC version the character moves.
ab2a53ad-0bbc-4614-9f15-ab0c1cb0a43c.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Thanks for the thorough reports! We'll forward them to the development studio and see about getting them sorted out.

Ok, so I have the last batch of bugs for you, because

27) IRON MAN SAVES DISAPPEAR! This is probably the worst one so far.

I started a new game in Italy region with a goal to Unify Italy and Restore Roman Empire. Unfortunately, just before year 1000, after existing the game it turned out my save disappeared. After closing the game I got system notification informing me that the save was deleted because it was corrupted. This is by far the worst bug that happened as it's completely game breaking and make me consider game UNPLAYABLE.

Crusader Kings III_20231217160350.png

20231217160248.png

28) Some of alerts don't have any content. It may be that the alert is no longer valid, but then it shouldn't be displayed at all.

Crusader Kings III_20231215001819.png

29) War & Peace for particular character (even yourself) shows wars and alliances of character liege instead of characters itself. On the screen when it comes to war it says that it's liege war, but tbh it shouldn't be there if I'm not taking part in that war. The worst problem is alliances menu, because it just shows liege alliances and omit alliances o the characters. The only good thing is that the circle menu, before selecting War & Peace, show characters wars and alliances in tooltip.

Crusader Kings III_20231216003750.png

Crusader Kings III_20231216003742.png

30) Claims section of landed characters shows "no claims", even when character have claims. On the first screen you can see that King Louis III have 3 claims, but when you go to L2 -> War & Peace -> Claims there is "no claims". How can I check what claims. There is no way to check landed character claims.

Crusader Kings III_20231216214706.png

Crusader Kings III_20231216214711.png

31) Content of War & Peace menu can be shifted to the right because of character title being to long.

Crusader Kings III_20231217145042.png

31) Character body clipping through their clothes. It similar to the one about character chair clipping through headgear. Fortunately I saw it only for male characters so far.

Crusader Kings III_20231217154537.png

32) New dissolution faction doesn't seem to work properly. I was a leader of such faction, we won the war against King of Italy (there was another civil war for claim on that title), but instead of Kingdom of Italy being destroyed, we just gained independence.

And that's will be it. I don't see a reason to play the game, when my save can be deleted at any moment. Fortunately I didn't waste to much time. It would be much worse if I would be closer to unifying Italy or restoring Roman Empire.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: