• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

algernon

First Lieutenant
59 Badges
Sep 10, 2005
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
This is for support, bug reports, feature requests, and general feedback for the Unified Icon Library mod.

If you are reporting a bug, please remember that I can't see your computer, so you need to be very explicit in your description of the issue so that I can understand what's going on. Logs and/or screenshots to support your report would also be a good idea and will generally save time.

In game dashbaord no longer visible, added this and other mods toegether. unclear if this one is the cause.
This mod doesn't do anything to the game UI itself, and can't do that. It'll be another mod - no idea which one, sorry. Not sure why you thought it would be this one if you added multiple mods?

In game dashbaord no longer visible, added this and other mods toegether. unclear if this one is the cause.
This mod doesn't do anything to the game UI itself, and can't do that. It'll be another mod - no idea which one, sorry. Not sure why you thought it would be this one if you added multiple mods?
sorry, maybe its a Geforce issue - please delete

Do you have problems with modes that are using the Unified Icon Library? It started tonight for me. It worked well for 2 days. The game could not load and crashed on start. I have started eliminating all possibilities and concluded that mods such as Anarchy, Line Tool or Better Bulldozer that use UIL are bugged. With Anarchy, the game does not load. With Better Bulldozer, I can enter the game but when I click on bulldozer I lose UI that I cannot revert with escape or shortcut B. The only solution is alt+F4. Any suggestions or experience?

P.S. I restarted the game each time I changed mods ;-)

Do you have problems with modes that are using the Unified Icon Library? It started tonight for me. It worked well for 2 days. The game could not load and crashed on start. I have started eliminating all possibilities and concluded that mods such as Anarchy, Line Tool or Better Bulldozer that use UIL are bugged. With Anarchy, the game does not load. With Better Bulldozer, I can enter the game but when I click on bulldozer I lose UI that I cannot revert with escape or shortcut B. The only solution is alt+F4. Any suggestions or experience?

P.S. I restarted the game each time I changed mods ;-)

It's all working fine here, with those and a dozen other mods. That does sound like a mod crash - just to confirm, you have NO other mods active other than the four you've mentioned? And you're not trying to use Thunderstore mods at all or have BepInEx installed?

I suddenly found that after CS2 automatically updated this mod, all mods that relied on the new icon could not be used properly, and there was an unbearable lag when checking the building information in detail. I don't understand why this happened

I suddenly found that after CS2 automatically updated this mod, all mods that relied on the new icon could not be used properly, and there was an unbearable lag when checking the building information in detail. I don't understand why this happened
It sounds as though the mod might not be installed properly. Have you tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to force a reset?