• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Partizan1918

Recruit
Jun 17, 2021
Previous updates I was able to add an extra civic, but the new update I'm now currently unable to, claiming I'm Machine Intelligence, despite the fact there's a whole set of civics purely for Robotic Empires, can this be confirmed as a bug or has it completely changed now and I've just been screwed.
Thanks.

I saw another post about this. I think other users are having the same problem. When they try to Reform Government, the tool tip states they need to be a machine, but of course they are. I think this is a bug.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I have the same issue. Can’t reform my government as a machine empire. I’m new to games like these. When these bugs happen do I need to start a new game or will it be fixed and I can play the same save file?

Attachments

• CF0721AF-6B60-43C1-BDAC-C93A5BD47886.jpeg
    CF0721AF-6B60-43C1-BDAC-C93A5BD47886.jpeg
    2,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Issue still persists with me, yes there are mods but it seems like the same previous issue, *the Reform button is Greyed out for machine intelligence players*

EDIT: i kept playing the same game, and it took another 20-30 years AFTER the date it said i could get another civic point on.
i was able to then get the extra civic

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-12 012953.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-12 012953.png
    432,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: