• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Benz

Captain
May 13, 2005
In EU2 the game hangs when selecting a lobby to join from the drop down list. It never stops hanging.

In Crusader Kings the game lets me select a lobby to join, then gives me the message that "Valkyrienet. You were disconnected".

I'm from New Zealand, I have DX9,b and I don't have a firewall or router.

Will this be resolved by Paradox, or is it(highly unlikely) a problem at my end?

Thanks.

Its the same for me and from what I have seen others too... seems like the system is down for the time. I do know that Paradox is upgrading their system/computers, and this may be a result of it.

There is always IP

Same happens to me.

Okay, thanks for the quick response guys. I hate that It's happening to you, but I'm also glad that It's obviously on their end - hope they're back up in time for March Through Time.

oowie_pazoowie said:
Okay, thanks for the quick response guys. I hate that It's happening to you, but I'm also glad that It's obviously on their end - hope they're back up in time for March Through Time.
well, there is IP. That was what we used primarily in the past

All MP related matters in the MP forum please and thank-you.
*Moved

Does everyone have ICQ and travelers ICQnumber? I think you better get it NOW if not.

Last tuesday we were going to play our HoI2 game but both forums and V-net were down so we could not play at all. So prepare today gentlemen!