• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, i have only Ulm. Planning to get the rest of the cities. Probably the next one will be the metro stations, as it seems the most useful, indeed. Than i'll grab the rest of the cities and finally the rest of the vehicle packs. Finally managed to free some space on my HDD, so this weekend i can finally start playing.

@giladteller hey mate, gonna abuse you with another question. What mods do you recommend or you think as essential?

I will seperate mods into 2 sections: gameplay and map-making.
For gameplay I use "big metro station", "tram puzzle pieces", "underground tram", "elevated tram" (all by eis_os), "ultimate camera control" (by kugustu).
If you buy both St. Petersburg and U.S cities DLCs, you can use "alltrolleybuses" (my mod) to have the trolleybuses from St. Petersburg appear in New York and vice versa.
If you buy vehicle packs, you can use "DLC time fix" (also my mod) if you want the vehicles to appear in the correct time.
I also like "LineStatisticsPlus" (by kugustu) and "Advanced line management" (by eis_os) but these mods can't work on the same time.

For map making I recommend "United World" (by douglasrac) if you want to use all buildings from all DLCs on one map. But you need both Tokyo and U.S cities for this mod to work.
Also I like "Grounded", "Trans props" (by spanner monkey). These mods allow you to add vehicles and airplanes as props to your city.

Hmm, if you like to try to experiment, you may want to use united transport systems if you have one or more DLCs. Separates Monorail and Trollys (and the German S-Bahn Mod), and there is a wip experimental feature so passengers pay for every system separate, reminds me I didn't yet announced it here on the paradox forum. Maybe I should do it for the next version. Some screen shots can be seen here: http://www.cimexchange.com/topic/1659-eis-os-release-thread-for-new-versions/

Essentials Mods by other people:
DLC Time Fix, United World, Ultimate camera control (for Screenshots only, otherwise disabled via MM).

It seems people can register CiM now and this thread has starting to lose its direction. Closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.