• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
I have it from gamersgate, and can still d/l it there, but a search brings up nothing for a new customer, and i can't find it for purchase anywhere online. Paradoxplaza has changed their website and it is not listed there either.

I have it from gamersgate, and can still d/l it there, but a search brings up nothing for a new customer, and i can't find it for purchase anywhere online. Paradoxplaza has changed their website and it is not listed there either.

Sorry...to hear that...

I myself do own a copy...:cool:

Iron Cross is definitely worth buying !

Reactions:
Sorry...to hear that...

I myself do own a copy...:cool:

Iron Cross is definitely worth buying !

Thanks. I think the same. At the time, we didn't do a good marketing strategy (I made mistakes in the translation, my poor english) , and the game was not very well received.

But I think that is a very great game.

Reactions:
The irshappa.com website is down. Couldn't that be fixed, and the game made for sale from there?

We need paradox permission, and we don't have it. And I think that never we will have permission, logic, is a old game

Can't we ask the if they can put it up on the paradox store or steam i mean they have many other old games on steam

It never hurt to ask them.