• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is just a freakin' beautiful AAR *wipes away a tear*... even though I probally would have been executed because of independant thoughts :eek:o
ah well, enjoyed this AAR and to bad it's over already :rolleyes:, wonder what you'd next concentrate on

Pure, sheer, uterly unadulterated, total Awesomeness!!!!

*Claps/weaps tears of joy*

Also, if I could make a suggestion for your next work:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO TANNA TUVA

I might even catch up early enough to be a ReadAAR of the weel:rolleyes:...

EDIT: Double post

I've been watching this thread for months, and just now posted for the first time. Congrats on world conquest!

Enewald : "THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WOULD NOT TOLERATE THIS!" shall be replaced with "THE GALACTIC COMMUNITY WOULD NOT TOLERATE THIS!" sometime in the future! :D
Btw, thank you for your generous amount of comments! I posted only 1050 comments in the entire paradox forum and you have a whopping 200 on my AAR alone! *salute*

SovietAmerika : oh man! Left out a mentionable Khan! Totally forgot about this Shao Khan, has been really sometime i played mortal kombat... 15years back! :p

UncleAlias : Thx, your bountiful accolodes are appreciated by Khan!

Mico94 : Have to end well, a fitting tribute to the legend of Khan the Konquerer!

Ivir Baggins : What next? Maybe for Khan, he will strike the Borg next :rofl: But as for me, it is AAR holiday!!!

Morlak : The spirit of Khan makes me do the impossible! I never know if I could even win over China or worst, Japan at the start with 5 measly base IC! But if some nomads living in tents tending to goats in the barren steppe can defeat European knights & their castles/cities and shake the holy roman empire to the core, simply anything is possible after that! :cool:

guy_montag: Thanks! Khan shall cherish your congrats!

quaazi : If you make me choose between Tannu Tuva, Albania or BHUTAN, it will certainly be Albanians just for different geographical location. But I need a loooong break after 18months on the quest of Khan. :eek:o Thank you for reading!

Fireaxe888 : Nothing beats typing out KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! :D

Hax : As you can see, the title of Fleet Admiral for you is far grander than a mere general :D Hope you like it! The Mongol AAR has been always in my sig. The clapping Korean officers certainly strike the right note here since they are all Khan's poodle in the endgame. Btw, horses are forever in the Mongol armed forces... up till Space cavalry!!! :cool:
So no more struggling of catching up with my AARs which i tried my best to update twice a week. You can rest now... to the tune of Push It to the Limit! :)

Zeldar155 : Wow, I wonder how it will ever sound like! Thank you!

Parokki : When I started it, I intend to finish it. OK, I didn't expect it to take thaaat long though :eek:o
Anyway better late than never :D

jonie-dinofreak: Yes, don't risk your body being quartered for joining the partisans! :) Can't afford to lose a former ReadAAR of the Week! I am looking to play hoi3 next. Dang, it is so complicated, too many provinces and battles. Looks like there is no way i can micromanage like in hoi2!

Melkor-Morgoth: Sorry for not giving you the opportunity to be a ReadAAR of the Week! Maybe there is still a possibility in the unforeseeble future. But I will have to pass Tanna Tuva to someone else though! :eek:o

Acguy : And my first ever nation i choose when i fired up Hoi2 was Tibet! That means you have probably more inner Mongol spirit than me!

Rocoulm : Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it!

THANKS ALL FOR FOLLOWING THIS AAR!! I HAVE ENJOYED WRITING IT AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE ENJOYED READING IT! IT IS WORTH THE 'PAIN'!
This is my 3rd world conquest on Hoi2 after German (default) and Soviet (but was really boring towards the end)!

I shall end whatever future responses in this thread with a quote from the great Khans beginning with this. :)

"Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war...if you make war on us, the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is!"
-MONGKE KHAN (4th Great Khan of the Mongols), to King Louis IX of France

I wonder what your next AAR will be!

Dunno, but it will not be on Hoi2 Arma. Maybe hoi3 or one of the many newer hoi2 derivatives.

"I do not understand these words of yours. Tengri (Eternal heaven) has slain and annihilated these people, because they had adhered neither to Genghis Khan nor to the Khakhan (Ogedei Khan), both of whom have been sent to make known God's command."
-GUYUK KHAN (3rd Great Khan), explaining to the Pope the actions of the Mongols in the invasion of Europe.

If I wore a hat, I would take it off for you Thundergate. This AAR was one of the first I started to follow and it always managed to deliver. From teh early conquests in China, the fight against the Japanese to the final Mongoldomination on land and finally the seas. It was a long and interesting journey for Mongol and us readers alike. I hope to see your new AAR soon, but takea well deserved rest first...

after USA's fall the people in california decided to show off their respect to the mongols.. :rofl:
LEGANERD_028352.jpg

regards
guy montag

p.s.
i'm sorry, but i HAD to post this picture :D

Thanks, FlyingDutchie for being an ardent supporter. It has been a loooooong journey. Thanks also for the AARland Choice nomination.
Simlarly to quaazi and Morlak too. :)

guy_montag: That confirms it. California is in the realm of Mongols in 2009 as US has fallen in 1952. :D
Thanks for sharing!! It is almost a compulsary posting!

"Heaven has appointed me to rule all the nations, for hitherto there has been no order upon the steppes."
-GENGHIS KHAN

jonie-dinofreak: Whoa! That's a BIG honor! :D

Hax: Years for sure! :rolleyes:

"I will rule them by fixed laws so that rest and happiness shall prevail in the world."
-GENGHIS KHAN, after being proclaimed Khan.