• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Acronym said:
...How did my ranking go down if my new win is included? Unless I had a bunch of losses since the last update as well?

Your last game was brilliant victory indeed...

...for the opposite side.

Olaus Petrus said:
Your last game was brilliant victory indeed...

...for the opposite side.
An own goal indeed. :mad: :mad:
If I hadn't been a wolf, it would have been very funny.

Acronym said:
...How did my ranking go down if my new win is included? Unless I had a bunch of losses since the last update as well?
Your recent win was included; off the top of my head, I would guess that you had a loss in all the Lite games that were included.

How was the last big WW game counted for me?

I should at least get 50 IQ points :(.

GeneralHannibal said:
How was the last big WW game counted for me?

I should at least get 50 IQ points :(.
25 points. Surviving but not winning. I agree that you played a great game and deserve more, but, 25 is still very good, and much better than the alternative if you hadn't joined the JL - 0 points.

Ironhead 5 said:
25 points. Surviving but not winning. I agree that you played a great game and deserve more, but, 25 is still very good, and much better than the alternative if you hadn't joined the JL - 0 points.

True

When will the first post be updated?

Its a little out of date.

GeneralHannibal said:
When will the first post be updated?

Its a little out of date.

It is terribly out of date. I doubt Quercus will update it anytime soon. Not that I care, as I am still in the top 10 on that board.

AOK. 11 said:
It is terribly out of date. I doubt Quercus will update it anytime soon. Not that I care, as I am still in the top 10 on that board.
I doubt I'd move much, probably down as i only gmed 1 more game and survived long enough to be the last person to die on my side that won in a Lite game as a loyal samurai. I think others have done much more.

I think i'd do better under ironhead's scale since i rarely survive, but often am among the last to die.

Last edited:
Lol. Thread zombieism for the win :p

Not happening guys. Not unless someone wants to fire up a new thread that is active and really bored and use the same system.