• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cool Morpehus can host the pic, and we can se them:D Nice teamwork;)

All right, so when are you gonna send me the screenies so I can host them? :D

CPUGScreenie.txt

CPUGScreenie2.txt

You can see where I went wild on the Siberian Corridor, and the slightly darker Indian coutnry is the limit of my Indian land.

Nice pics:D

Any more pics for me? :D

---

Oh, and an interesting tidbit I thought you might like.... You remember your old friend Alcibiades, from the 1540s-50s?

He was the son of Casimir.

:D

EDIT: Agh, just realized that's in the leaderfile for him. Thought I'd discovered something unknown....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cow Pie
Yes many thanks to Morph for hosting.

*My chest swells with pride to see so little Ottoman Green.:D
Yes, it is very pics:D
Thanks Morpehus for offering to host them so that we could see:D

*Incase your wondering the notes for the final years are somewhere with my Byzantine notes*
A over view of the Final Years of Prussia.

Through the 80’s war was fought with most of Europe, some small gains a few more English lands. It was a minor war merely a prelude to the final. The invasion of the Chinese Alliance began under the new monarch Freidrick III eager to prove himself the armies invaded on the first of the new decade of the 90’s. The armies rained in from the North, the Chinese were beaten the capital was in Prussian Hands. The next year the messages were, The army is beaten the Chinese are at the Gates of Santal! Of course peace was signed for Laos and Kuwai.

Against the Colonial Alliance despite initial setbacks England and Spain were beaten soundly. On the English coast much to the joy of all present the English were beaten soundly. In peace talks Wales, Catawaba and Appalachia were presented for peace.

Elsewhere The Alliance was reformed once more, Scotland was annexed providing the needed base for the invasion of England. Ragusa annexed similarly to unite Albania with the rest of the land. The Ottoman Presence in Europe is now almost gone.

Russia declared war but they were beaten back and the troops were taken off the border with peace restored. The nation of Norway declared independence but it lasted less than a day before the people realized they were nothing without Prussia (Norway gains independence, but I controlled their one province so Their army and city was annexed in a snap).

Freidrick III looks at a map of his conquests and feels as though his forefathers are proud.

He sighs.

“I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.”

Hmm invation of England from Scotland, and the people of Norway loves you:p I would say you are doing good, keep it comming:)

Originally posted by Cow Pie
I would but the game kinda ended in 1792;)
Oh I forgot that you had come that far in the game, sorry:(

Oops, I have more screenies for you guys here. I'll try to get them up tonight, but can make no promises. :)

Oops, well I guess not.

Geocities must have discovered me, and my site is "unavailable."

As you can see from the other pics that I got they aren't working either so I'll have to find somewhere else for them and set 'em up. So I'll probably have them here by tomorrow.

Ok, site's working again. Here's the first screenie:

CPUGScreenie3.txt

And..... here's number two.

CPUGScreenie4.txt

Very nice pictures, you just have to love them:):D