• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That sounds like quite the war! Promising stuff and a good update.

Actually. the 50 years refer to the fact that the Septiman people would have to endure years of war for at least 45-50 years, before the dream of a unified Arcadia will be realized

May I ask: where can I find the flags for the Seven Republics in the files?

Or, more accurately, what is the Seven Republics' tag? I have had an incredibly hard time finding it! I've been digging through the folder for a good half hour now, and although I could easily find MUS for Muscovy, RUS for Russia, SAF for the Cape Colony, and PLA for Plantegenia... I've had a real trouble finding the Seven Republics!

May I ask: where can I find the flags for the Seven Republics in the files?

Or, more accurately, what is the Seven Republics' tag? I have had an incredibly hard time finding it! I've been digging through the folder for a good half hour now, and although I could easily find MUS for Muscovy, RUS for Russia, SAF for the Cape Colony, and PLA for Plantegenia... I've had a real trouble finding the Seven Republics!
Would have been easier to post on the DVG thread for an answer :p
It's NBG aka New Burgundy