• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
End Credits

Just thought I'd return one last time to recognize the loyal readers of this AAR. I think every one of you guys deserves the "Fan of the Week" award. And in special recognition of those that sacrificed all for the betterment of this AAR, we have the end credits...

The Rest Stop to the West
A Luxemburg AAR

Starring:

(In order of appearance)

First Basketweaver Volunteer - Sir Andrew
Luxemburg Traitor/German Elite Commando - cthulhu
Evolutionary Mishap - Hotdog Fish
Backetweaver "Draftee"/German Commando - Exterous
Frederick the Humble - Frankie
Basketweaver Elite Soldier - Nuclear Winter
Unfortunate Demand Maker - doomonyou
Danish Diplomat Basketweaver - spfisk
Ethereal Backetweaver - Fade
Confused Basketweaver Guard - EasilyConfused
Basketweaver Recon Soldier - Cpl. Nikki Mond
German Soldier with Bladder Issues - bigdan
German Soldier - Alikchi
German General - SecondReich
German HQ Guard - Henry V. Keiper
Basketweaver/German Commando - Zuckergußgebäck
Basketweaver Officer - vigilantsldr
Basketweaver Lookout - bealystock
Basketweaver General - rafiki
Basketweaver Lookout Officer - Bryaxis
Basketweaver Bar Patron - Semi-Lobster
Basketweaver Commando A - Mr. Capiatlist
Basketweaver Commando B - COEBAOTAUTROTFU
German Meatball Soldier - MegaPIMP
German Officer - Stroph1
German Soldier - Jopi
Basketweaver Reservist - Sgt. Bulldog​

I wish I could get it to center on the '-'... Oh well. Let's have another round of applause for these fine soldiers, may they star in many AARs for years to come! ::applause smiley::

I will, on part of everyone, say thanks! Its been a while since I saw this AAR highlighted, and it does good on the skull to see it again. :D

Anyways, I'm back in Cleveland, Satcho, and the first thing that happens is Boozer leaves the Cavs :mad: ! I am mad now... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks Satcho; you know, none of us would've been here if it wasn't for the excellent story you put together :)

:) Rafiki

Thanks Satcho. Your AAR has, to put it plain and simple, been one of the funniest and most unique AARs of all time. I look forward to reading more of your great work! :)

Uhm, hello? It's finished? As in "over"? "Fini"? ;)

I think it's safe to consider that last post of Satcho'sas the end titles of the story.

rafiki said:
Uhm, hello? It's finished? As in "over"? "Fini"? ;)

I think it's safe to consider that last post of Satcho'sas the end titles of the story.

No it is not over I just read an 'update at'

Click HERE. :D

COEBAOTAUTROTFU said:
No it is not over I just read an 'update at'

Click HERE. :D

Sorry about the misunderstanding, that was an old post. Check post 95 in this thread. This AAR is, indeed, all done. "The Royal Army of Zog" is my current AAR (check my sig) and I update it occasionally.

And you haven't let us know before now?

*hurries over to Albania*

:D Rafiki

Satcho said:
Just thought I'd return one last time to recognize the loyal readers of this AAR. I think every one of you guys deserves the "Fan of the Week" award. And in special recognition of those that sacrificed all for the betterment of this AAR, we have the end credits...

The Rest Stop to the West
A Luxemburg AAR

Starring:

(In order of appearance)

First Basketweaver Volunteer - Sir Andrew
Luxemburg Traitor/German Elite Commando - cthulhu
Evolutionary Mishap - Hotdog Fish
Backetweaver "Draftee"/German Commando - Exterous
Frederick the Humble - Frankie
Basketweaver Elite Soldier - Nuclear Winter
Unfortunate Demand Maker - doomonyou
Danish Diplomat Basketweaver - spfisk
Ethereal Backetweaver - Fade
Confused Basketweaver Guard - EasilyConfused
Basketweaver Recon Soldier - Cpl. Nikki Mond
German Soldier with Bladder Issues - bigdan
German Soldier - Alikchi
German General - SecondReich
German HQ Guard - Henry V. Keiper
Basketweaver/German Commando - Zuckergußgebäck
Basketweaver Officer - vigilantsldr
Basketweaver Lookout - bealystock
Basketweaver General - rafiki
Basketweaver Lookout Officer - Bryaxis
Basketweaver Bar Patron - Semi-Lobster
Basketweaver Commando A - Mr. Capiatlist
Basketweaver Commando B - COEBAOTAUTROTFU
German Meatball Soldier - MegaPIMP
German Officer - Stroph1
German Soldier - Jopi
Basketweaver Reservist - Sgt. Bulldog​

I wish I could get it to center on the '-'... Oh well. Let's have another round of applause for these fine soldiers, may they star in many AARs for years to come! ::applause smiley::
HEY LOOK DID U SEE MY NAME... LONG LIVE THIS ARR,,,,, DONT DELETE... THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY ALL NEW-BIES SHOULD READ BEFORE STARTING AN ARR

<_<
>_>

*bumps thread*

Next best thing to a sticky: New readers bumping the thread. Here's to a flood of new Luxembourg AAR's!
Hey did u just recently read it? Did u read the entire thing?? if so how long did it take u?? anyways good idea about bumping thread.. it is like a sticky, know if only we could bump it ever hour or so... muhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah...

If your just wounding whats this old AAR is doing at the top well its called a bump...

Also i think it would be really cool if we took this AAR and make an edited version so all the post except satcho is it... well before this one gets deleted i am going to save a copy.... just 19 pages...

Has anybody seen him around.. I hate to see that he doesn't make a fine piece of work like this again... Ahh this was such a great story... All must read.. *cough*Bump*cough*