• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
günther von esling

TT picture

1.png

1bw.png

Leader!
2bw.png

2.png

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Gunter_von_Esling
Maybe some one can get a better picture of him later.

Tanya Adams and Stavros can also be considered for something similar.

Last edited:
Tesla towers = garrison with high Hard attack :D

Alright - I haven't posted in a little bit. Do we have anyone who is willing to officially join the team, maybe even take over leadership? If so, I've considered applying for a subforum.;)

- Lighthearter

Dont miss General Carville, Tanya, Romanov, Yuri and Boris :)

Alright - I haven't posted in a little bit. Do we have anyone who is willing to officially join the team, maybe even take over leadership? If so, I've considered applying for a subforum.;)

- Lighthearter

I would like to join but for the moment I dont have the time...

more TT
USA
Thorn/Ben Carville
carville.png

Soviet
Vladimir Kosygin
teamp.png

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Kosygin

Last edited:
Wow - I'd almost forgotten this . . .

OK, I can start doing a little modding, I guess, since I'm not so overloaded now, but I still can't run the whole thing easily.

- Lighthearter

:D This makes me giddy!

Ohhh! Maybe when the AoD scenario/game editor comes out ill be actually able to do something to help.

Last edited:
I would also help once the Aod game editor comes out as well

Right then people - I have started doing some work. Namely, I've combined the provinces every nation on the planet under the UK and am about to start liberating nations to form the initial situation.

So, you ask, why am I here and not modding? Well, the game keeps crashing whenever I try to boot up my modded save. Any thoughts? I might have missed something obvious because I'm sick today . . . .

I did delete all nation data sections other then the UK and the rebels - do there have to always be 2 nations?

- Lighthearter

Right then people - I have started doing some work. Namely, I've combined the provinces every nation on the planet under the UK and am about to start liberating nations to form the initial situation.

So, you ask, why am I here and not modding? Well, the game keeps crashing whenever I try to boot up my modded save. Any thoughts? I might have missed something obvious because I'm sick today . . . .

I did delete all nation data sections other then the UK and the rebels - do there have to always be 2 nations?

- Lighthearter

I presume so.Rebels aren't considered to be a nation you see.

Fixed the prob. Turns out I really am out of it today - I deleted all of the nations but not all the treaties featuring them nor their memberships in the alliances. Anyhow -

screensave139.png

Should I give N. Ireland to Ireland? Or leave it with the British?

I'll keep working on the map over the next few days - once it's fully ready I'll start thinking about editing techs or events.

- Lighthearter

What do you guys think about this loadscreen? I will make a few more potential ones later and add a place for the loading bar.

ramod.png

Here's another concept:

concept1p.png

This one. About Ireland, let UK keep them. or even make Northan Ireland. You could make them a puppet or indie but they should still be allied.