the new end game crisis is more like an endless disappointment

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
but for all people who think that i just hate her story, i do but is not all her event it just bad desing. you do nothing, have flat even events, only one way to start war and kill her fast bcs you cant fight until she do almost all her job... you cant help fallen empires to slow her down cant use spy or anything that game have so many systems and they want do most advanace not combat criris and they do something that is below all other crisis. i cant buy dlc right now but if i buy it i make her on easy as psoible and fast as posible for steam achivments them wait until someone make mod who block her from all crisis option. so ye she is bad as hell and is not just a story she is flat, even for other crisis where only way is to figtht you can fight on many ways for her it just clearing few places befor all end or do something bettwe and destry galaxsy on your own or run it as one of two player crirs... alos they not even make her work vs ai empires soo nice singiel palyers ...
There is an option to choose which crisis you want to run on game creation, that should fix it for you.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I have a hard time deciphering what the OT was complaining about exactly? That the AI is boring because it doesn't attack you immediately? Isn't that exactly what this crisis was supposed to be about?

• 3Like
Reactions:
Turn the crisis off then? Or get a mod with a crisis you like more? Idk what to tell you.
All I can say is try not to get so emotional about game characters, it's a waste of energy.
so why i shoud play it ? from a purely tactical level game is unplayable after 100 hours, comes back every yers and helf because the game has a lot of changes, most of the game's content focuses on creating a plot, if you say it's my problem because I think the story is idiotic, then you obviously don't even know what you're playing , even the most mechanics-focused players cannot deny the story-driven nature of this game. and as for turning off the crisis, the game does not have an option to choose the crises you want to play, when you choose more than 1, or you choose 1 specific one, or randomly, or all of them, you cannot remove 1 disliked one... and the fact that mods fix it doesn't change anything, mods are additions from the players and we evaluate what the creators do, the same if it comes to the fact that I don't like the crisis, don't play, the creators provide a product, you use it or recommend it or not, with what you said you could refute any criticism of any thing If only what you said wasn't nonsense.

this crisis is just disappointing, more complicated than the other 3 but still disappointing.

play of that game is a
waste of energy
itslef so not play it not buy it not watch tv do nothing sleep go to work not buy anything that is no needed for to be alive ... it literaly how what you say look.

Reactions:
I have a hard time deciphering what the OT was complaining about exactly? That the AI is boring because it doesn't attack you immediately? Isn't that exactly what this crisis was supposed to be about?
she is boring bcs her all advance options are just a
it just covers for a simple and linear end result.

this crisis has opinions but why? being neutral or negative won't do you any good and being positive is extremely easy. all actions are waiting or slowing down the final fight. this crisis is just a duller version of other delayed-fight crises

that my problem story is just nah but if she was any good in gameplay ok but she not you just do nothing until you destry her mein ship or time run out. i know spy is from nemesis but it exsist in base game they could add some spy to do something to her meyby even end her after she start war by literaly turn her systme off or turn her into fallen empire borken and missing some code. diplomacy not exsist it just fight but you wait

Reactions:
Yes, that is how AI works.
they are bots, not ai... we call it ai but from a scientific point of view, almost nothing we have is even close to simple ai. when sf game tel lyou it a AI in lore ( not in ai empires stypes just lore ) you think abaut something sentient, meyby not something what have free will, fully bound to it mein objective but still sentient. and what she say how she act is literaly like a chat gpt, she not understtend what she say, she just do that one thing and have nothing elose. im not saying that other machines empires or that one fallen one give you that sentient vibe hard but they do something that you can immerse yourself in this world for a while. in that it is not a simple bot controlled by your own computer, but with real artificial intelligence

Reactions:
all the comments so far have either said that it's not a good crisis, or that I can't play it, or the few that for some reason don't understand why I have a problem with this crisis... not one of them gave reasons why this crisis is better or 1... because it is not more complicated in theory than the others, but in practice everything is simple, it happens almost without your participation and the player is just waiting to kill this mindless bot

so many X's in my comments and not a single attempt to convince me that there is anything cool here.

I know that in today's world people lock themselves in their information bubbles, groups with the same views, but do you still know what a discussion is? I wrote that the crisis is bad, people reacted negatively, I gave reasons why it is bad, people said it is not without giving anything in return... if you are wasting your time writing on the forum, you love stelalris, so give this game something from yourself. such discussions made the dyson sphere no longer a joke after the transition to 1.9 when the economy changed, pop splits extremely quickly in large quantities and each specialized planeet gave more energy than the limited to 1 dyson sphere. Discussions like this have changed a huge amount of things in this game.

if you disagree, tell me why this crisis is so good, if the majority agrees with a certain statement, the devs will probably take it into account in further projects, and maybe by trying to look for the positives I will convince someone, maybe the devs will notice the potential for a really complicated crisis with many options and change it or Will they create another even better one in the future?

Reactions:
What_a_shame.gif

Reactions:
I would be a hypocrite if i not say that, but while doing a few things today I watched a lot of games and lore about this crisis. Yes, I think it's better than I expected, but there are still a lot of options for interacting with the crisis... and this lore maybe explains why the crisis is so stupid... probably her neural diagram or whatever broke down when she switched to a synthetic body and she lost the rest of it. Will or Sentient. the option of ending the fight through interactions with people outside of reality is ok, but it's still not that and I will say that my disappointment has been reduced, but only by half or as much

• 1Love
Reactions:
Your propensity to spam-bump your own thread with semi-decipherable nonsense and apply bold to your messages in some bizarre attempt to be authoritative sapped my will to engage with you before I actually finished reading the thread.

Crisis seems fine. It's deliberately different compared to the existing AI crisis in a way that makes it interesting instead of a copy. Not sure what else you think it was supposed to be.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Your propensity to spam-bump your own thread with semi-decipherable nonsense and apply bold to your messages in some bizarre attempt to be authoritative sapped my will to engage with you before I actually finished reading the thread.

Crisis seems fine. It's deliberately different compared to the existing AI crisis in a way that makes it interesting instead of a copy. Not sure what else you think it was supposed to be.
lol ???? i create it people say something to me and i answer them... and why shouldn't I do it because I am the creator of the post... it sounds very logical it alos batter that dislike evry one of my comm like do it few people here, even that one how i talk how stellaris is good bcs of community soo yee. some people just not understend what is discussion. Alos if you have problem jsut not say nothing ,if I don't have an answer from someone, why should I write?

and what else ? hmm i literaly say it like 5 times right now soo meyby read it ?

in general, I write too much here... I said everything I wanted to say several times!... I don't know how it is in other countries, but in my language lessons, apart from the language itself, we also learn reading comprehension, so that during discussions , I don't have to ask: what do you mean, I just read someone's comment and think for a moment about the statement and my future answer.
Most people here ask what I mean, not because it's illegible, or because I translate most of it via Google, because my English isn't great, but because they read quickly and don't think about it.

there are people here who massively dislike my comments, I have a lot of comments and they refer to many things, not necessarily directly related to the crisis, I also see who gives what emoticons, so I see these few people who mark each of my comments with X, no matter if they are opinions or physical facts like where I wrote the differences between AI and a bot or I praise the community and the game for how it is developing... these people read quickly without understanding or at all, as probably my larger comment, they ask about something that I have explained xxx times or or they talk like a crisis it's good because it is, without giving reasons...

so I stop replying,
Unless someone says something actually interesting, this discussion is wasting my time, and I am a fan of discussions, and even discussions with fanatics who do not change their minds and write nonsense, even they are interesting to me. this discussion is not written by fanatics but it is just disappointing and boring.

it's funny and sad at the same time when I see that moments after writing something, one of the people who put an X under every comment of mine immediately does it.