• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope.

Minor Major European powers time. Will Dutch VOC similar to English EIC?
I hope so. It's strange it wasn't added back then.

This week Hisn Kayfa, Hormuz, Oman, Theodoro and Trebizond. Next week patch notes?
There's also the Timurids, Mughals and the Central Asian hordes in the roadmap DD. Plus there's usually an art DD, and another about achievements and minor stuff. Then the patch notes one week before release. Depending on how they wrote quite meaty DDs this cycle it's possible there's 4 more diaries excluding today's, and they usually also announce the release date about a month before the DLC drops (so maybe today or next Tuesday). Based on all this, I'd expect the DLC to release either on April 30th or May 7th.

There's also the Timurids, Mughals and the Central Asian hordes in the roadmap DD. Plus there's usually an art DD, and another about achievements and minor stuff. Then the patch notes one week before release. Depending on how they wrote quite meaty DDs this cycle it's possible there's 4 more diaries excluding today's, and they usually also announce the release date about a month before the DLC drops (so maybe today or next Tuesday). Based on all this, I'd expect the DLC to release either on April 30th or May 7th.
Yeah, and possible balance changes, maybe monuments. I'm guessing it'll be a little bit longer than that.

Today's dev dairy is fromager d'affinois, but next week it'll probably be some kind of butter. :D

DDs are weekly at the moment, at least up until the release of the next DLC/patch. They're posted every Tuesday at 15:00 CET.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Today's dev dairy is fromager d'affinois, but next week it'll probably be some kind of butter. :D

DDs are weekly at the moment, at least up until the release of the next DLC/patch. They're posted every Tuesday at 15:00 CET.
next DLC/patch

Does that refer to 1.37 the DDs are currently about, or is it a confirmation that there will be more DLC/patch after 1.37?

Reactions: