• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't but, what I meant was that u could start one from the beginning:rolleyes:
Would be interesting to see if u would be as successful in SF:) Heard that the sovites got a lot stronger.:(
I tried it as well but it was too difficult;)

I don't but, what I meant was that u could start one from the beginning:rolleyes:
Would be interesting to see if u would be as successful in SF:) Heard that the sovites got a lot stronger.:(
I tried it as well but it was too difficult;)

I will indeed try it :) However I have two other AAR's at the moment, so I will have to wait untill I am done with at least one of them :)

Hello dudes, I will finish my Luxembourg AAR during the next couple of days, are you guys still interested in a new "Fuhrers war" :)? If you are, then I would like to hear if you want the same scenario or a different one. I have tried to fix the defect saved game, however, the attempts have been unsuccessful. :(

Last edited:
Hello dudes, I will finish my Luxembourg AAR during the next couple of days, are you guys still interested in a new "Fuhrers war" :)? If you are, then I would like to hear if you want the same scenario or a different one. I have tried to fix the defect saved game, however, the attempts have been unsuccessful. :(

I would prefer the 1938 scenarion since then u get some time building up Germany which would be interesting since I am going to start a game as germany in 1938 after I finish my Hungary game.:cool: then I could get some ideas how to manage a big nation like germany with a lots of IC, resources and leadership. (I don't have a clue what to research and what to build, with Hungary it was quite easy, it was light tanks and infantry. which then could upgrade to different things.:) yeah and now that u have SF play this in it and not 1.4 patch!!

I would prefer the 1938 scenarion since then u get some time building up Germany which would be interesting since I am going to start a game as germany in 1938 after I finish my Hungary game.:cool: then I could get some ideas how to manage a big nation like germany with a lots of IC, resources and leadership. (I don't have a clue what to research and what to build, with Hungary it was quite easy, it was light tanks and infantry. which then could upgrade to different things.:) yeah and now that u have SF play this in it and not 1.4 patch!!

I agree, a 1938, 1939 or 1940 would be cool :) Make Hungary huge dude! :D

I agree, a 1938, 1939 or 1940 would be cool :) Make Hungary huge dude! :D

It's late 1939 and I have already restored the pre-trianon borders:D, the most difficult was to not anger germany when I annexed Austria and Romania that's why I joined the axis before attacking austria. it was quite little time to get a decent army and airforce (navy isn't needed so it's completly ignored) and then dow austria before 1938's anschluss. but I managed doing that:)(without any cheats not even the non neutrality cheat:cool:). next objective is to destroy some commies;)
by the way did u loose luxemburgh?:(

Last edited:
It's late 1939 and I have already restored the pre-trianon borders:D, the most difficult was to not anger germany when I annexed Austria and Romania that's why I joined the axis before attacking austria. it was quite little time to get a decent army and airforce (navy isn't needed so it's completly ignored) and then dow austria before 1938's anschluss. but I managed doing that:)(without any cheats not even the non neutrality cheat:cool:). next objective is to destroy some commies;)
by the way did u loose luxemburgh?:(

Nice work dude :D I really like Hungary, cause my dad is from Budapest :cool:
I guess it is no great spoiler when I say that the next update on the Luxembourg AAR will be the last one :(

Nice work dude :D I really like Hungary, cause my dad is from Budapest :cool:
I guess it is no great spoiler when I say that the next update on the Luxembourg AAR will be the last one :(

I am from Hungary which could be seen in my avatar. :D
I usually play Hungary when not then the first thing I do is to ally with Hungary:). It is very easy to loose Luxembourg since it only have to take one battle, no second chances. u shouldn't have belived in france defending u, they couldn't even defend themselves. but it was nice to read it I actually searched for an luxembourg aar and I've been lucky to find ur aar. I think it is the only luxembourg aar out there;). as for now I would like to see Hitler continue yelling at his generals and ministers:D

I am from Hungary which could be seen in my avatar. :D
I usually play Hungary when not then the first thing I do is to ally with Hungary:). It is very easy to loose Luxembourg since it only have to take one battle, no second chances. u shouldn't have belived in france defending u, they couldn't even defend themselves. but it was nice to read it I actually searched for an luxembourg aar and I've been lucky to find ur aar. I think it is the only luxembourg aar out there;). as for now I would like to see Hitler continue yelling at his generals and ministers:D

Nice dude^^ I know it was a pretty impossible task from the beginning, and I knew that the French would not save me :S I think there will be a new Fuhrers war soon :D