• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys I am propably going to pause the AAR for a while, I am working on a mod for HOI3 now, which is taking up a lot of my time, however, I will try to give you an update now and then, whenever I have the spare time. Thanks for all compliments so far. :)

Hello everyone, long time no see! first I would like to say sorry for not updating this thread further, I just hit a rock with it all. As some of you may have guessed this AAR died during the summer and since I got "For the motherland" the same thing happened to my save as did with the first "Fuhrers war" so continuing this AAR is not possible anymore. At the moment I have an EU3 AAR, but once I am finished with that, or whenever I feel like it I was thinking about trying for a third Fuhrers war, one more in the style of the first one. How would you guys feel about that, are there still interested people :)?

Hello everyone, long time no see! first I would like to say sorry for not updating this thread further, I just hit a rock with it all. As some of you may have guessed this AAR died during the summer and since I got "For the motherland" the same thing happened to my save as did with the first "Fuhrers war" so continuing this AAR is not possible anymore. At the moment I have an EU3 AAR, but once I am finished with that, or whenever I feel like it I was thinking about trying for a third Fuhrers war, one more in the style of the first one. How would you guys feel about that, are there still interested people :)?

You can count me in ;)

you should start the third fuhrers war when the fourth expansion comes out, because i already foresee what happens to the third fuhrers war if you start it prior to the fourth expansion...

you should start the third fuhrers war when the fourth expansion comes out, because i already foresee what happens to the third fuhrers war if you start it prior to the fourth expansion...

When is the next expansion due to ?

well, lets see...
semper fi june 2010
ftm june 2011
i guess june 2012?

You may be right, it is just that I hear about ftm in the autumn of 2010 and I have not heard anything about a new expansion yet :S