The freestyle maps in the GOG version look different from the way they did in the previous version of the game...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 3, 2016
This isn't really a bug, just something I am curious about.

There's a certain freestyle map number that I enjoyed playing, simply due to the ways that the terrain was laid out (the grass, trees, ponds, etc.).

The map number was 655066582, under the Ravenswood landscape. This was a Large size map, and it worked with various freestyle games that use the Large map such as Curse of the Varg, Serpent Shrines, Dragon's Nest, etc.

In the previous version of the game, which does run on my current computer although it's slow, the map had a large patch of grass in the northwest corner of the map, and much of the rest of map had grass as well. Towards the right side of the map there are three ponds in the grassy area, each one looking slightly different. But in the GOG version, when I type that map number in, it looks completely different. The buildings are all in the same location, it's just the terrain details that look different.

This is purely a cosmetic thing. The GOG version of the game runs great on my computer. I was just curious as to why this is.

Attachments

• Old Majesty Screenshot 1.jpg
    Old Majesty Screenshot 1.jpg
    759,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Old Majesty Screenshot 2.jpg
    Old Majesty Screenshot 2.jpg
    743,1 KB · Views: 0
  • Old Majesty Screenshot 3.jpg
    Old Majesty Screenshot 3.jpg
    610,6 KB · Views: 0
  • GOG Majesty Screenshot 1.jpg
    GOG Majesty Screenshot 1.jpg