• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
daemonofdecay said:
Oh, that's the plan my friend. That's the plan. ;)

Maybe but it's not going to be easy with costly victories like the last one. I haven't posted for awhile but I've been reading. Looking forward to more.

Joe

Chief Ragusa: A few more victories like Adana and there won't be any more Knights left. That Fabricius looks the business for putting the Mamluks to the sword and wresting the Holy Land back.

daemonofdecay: ...Chief Ragusa: Oh, that's the plan my friend. That's the plan. ;)

it took me awhile to realize that the plan did not mean there wouldn't be any Knights left... :rolleyes:

MORE ! ! :cool:

hmmm... troubles with exams? I urge you to continue this aar, please! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the long delay guys. But school ended, and work began.

:wacko:

One of these days I'll try and get something written, but it may be a long (long) time until I have some serious free-time.

So I'm going to put this on temprary hiatus. At least until summer ends, I go back to school, and I have some more time on my hands.

And thanks for all you guys who've been reading! You've been a great audience, and I'll make sure I don't just leave this to die for you'ses.

Cheers!

We'll be waiting when you get back. Have a good summer.

Good news.