• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IppolitovIvanov

Private
1 Badges
Apr 25, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Hi all! I want to try the "new" patch 1.04, I previously had a version called 1.05 JDIL. Now I want to install everything again, and going to install first AoD and then IC.

What is the correct order to install everything? Should I just install AoD first, then IC on it and then 1.04 patch? Or can I install AoD 1.11 before I install IC and 1.04?

I noticed that IC isn't available anymore in the net. Shame. THANKFULLY I have saved a setup file so I can reinstall it again if needed... and now I need it.

Register the game first. And not the torrent version you "miraculously saved" somehow. Now, four things to remember:

- There's NO patch version 1.05 for Iron Cross. Never been. Version 1.04RC1 is the newest.
- Read the bucking changelog: Iron Cross v1.04RC1 is compatible only with AoD 1.09. NO compatibility with AoD in version 1.10 or 1.11, because of the hardcoded changes in the latter.
- Giving us checksum is useless, as it changes with each option changed in the launcher, thus virtually every user is going to have a different value.
- Register the game.

Then come back for more info, so I could give you links to the posts about the correct installation order, because there are, like, ten about it in this forum. But since you couldn't bother yourself with reading the changelog, you, of course, couldn't bother yourself to read anything on the forum. We are supposed to give you help, because you're a noob. Why you should be different than your regular Internet user and do your own research?

Over and out until then.

Last edited:
Reactions: