• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We will finish this mod, and It will be playable!!!
And, if someone have connection with BIOSIS, can he take the materials for TCM2 from him??

Dogget said:
We will finish this mod, and It will be playable!!!
And, if someone have connection with BIOSIS, can he take the materials for TCM2 from him??

Wow that's what i call high morale and enthusiasm.
Unfortunately Biosis is no longer in the forum (AFAIK) so we will have to hold with what we already have.

For this mod I will do everything. I already have a plans to meet the director of Bulgarian Military History Museum to seek help with the Bulgarian military. I really want to finish this mod and I hope this team will not have the destiny of the first Cold War Mod Team....

BTW i almost forgot it, this how the map of asia looks like after the changes about Malaysia:

Note to myself: Change Singapore to Urban and assign a picture.

I'm thinking about creating the Rammstein air base, in what province should it be? 74 perhaps? (Saarbrücken) or in 75 (Köln)?

If the Wikipedia map of Ramstein's location is correct, Saarbrücken seems logical to me.

Sadly i have to say that i have to abandon this mod and therefore, it's cancelled (again)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Happy April's Fools

Kretoxian said:
Sadly i have to say that i have to abandon this mod and therefore, it's cancelled (again)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Happy April's Fools

Like Achmed the dead terrorist would say: IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!! :D :D :rofl:

Sweden should have some more air bases:

Östersund, Kungliga Jämtlands Flygflottilj F4
Västerås, Kungliga Västmanlands Flygflottilj F1
Gävle, Kungliga Hälsinge Flygflottilj F15

And the air flottila in luleå in the mod is called 4. Flygflottiljen, the real name for it is Kungliga Norrbottens Flygflottilj F21

Here are the names of some of Swedens missing ministers:

Nils Swedlund, Chief of Staff 1951-1961

Torsten Nilsson Minister of Defence 1951-1957

Stig H:son Ericson, Chief of the Navy 1953-1961

Carl August Ehrenswärd, 1948-1957 Chief of the Army 1948-1957

Axel Ljungdahl, Cheif of the Airforce 1954-1960

Gunnar Hedlund, home minister 1951-1957

jimmy89 said:
Sweden should have some more air bases:

Östersund, Kungliga Jämtlands Flygflottilj F4
Västerås, Kungliga Västmanlands Flygflottilj F1
Gävle, Kungliga Hälsinge Flygflottilj F15

And the air flottila in luleå in the mod is called 4. Flygflottiljen, the real name for it is Kungliga Norrbottens Flygflottilj F21

Here are the names of some of Swedens missing ministers:

Nils Swedlund, Chief of Staff 1951-1961

Torsten Nilsson Minister of Defence 1951-1957

Stig H:son Ericson, Chief of the Navy 1953-1961

Carl August Ehrenswärd, 1948-1957 Chief of the Army 1948-1957

Axel Ljungdahl, Cheif of the Airforce 1954-1960

Gunnar Hedlund, home minister 1951-1957

Good, thank for your corrections.

EDIT: Lol i completely forgot to include Rhodesia :eek:o

Last edited:
ALERT: I have noticed that if you try to load a saved game, it will give you some errors, i already have solved two of them but i don't know the cause of the third one (which seems to be a minor one because you can still play after clicking ignore).

The text says that the type = 0 and id = 0 are already taken, but it's strange because there isn't any unit with those type and id numbers!.

And yes, it only appears when you try to load a saved game.

help please

I have done everything it says to install the mod(i used the install version) but when i start the scenario doesnt matter what country i choose i cant build anything except Reserves for land units, cargo ship for naval units and nothing from the air wing.... it should be that way? :(
And just a couple of technologies are available for research and the lists for air doctrine and naval doctrine are empty
I'm aware that this is just the alpha version...just need to know if its normal or i've done something wrong

It is normal.It will probably take a few months before the mod is relatively playable.If you wish to have the mod playable sooner,you can help with suggestions,scripting,graphics or whatever you are able to do.:)

A note to the Cold War community, i must be away from modding and computers during the next week, so don't worry if you don't see me posting ok?

:D

Hi, I've played this mod many times and find it quite enjoyable, but there is a problem which isn't letting me progress much farther than 1960. Everytime I research the first Interceptor and Navy Transport technologies I have no prob ingame, although when I exit, then load up the savegame, It gives me an error referring to one of those two technologies, which gives me three choices, including ignore, which still CTD. Is this a known error or have I done something wrong? Thanks for your help.

ManUfan said:
Hi, I've played this mod many times and find it quite enjoyable, but there is a problem which isn't letting me progress much farther than 1960. Everytime I research the first Interceptor and Navy Transport technologies I have no prob ingame, although when I exit, then load up the savegame, It gives me an error referring to one of those two technologies, which gives me three choices, including ignore, which still CTD. Is this a known error or have I done something wrong? Thanks for your help.

Wow, you played until 1960??? you would have encountered very few events passed 1956.

I think that i know the cause of the problem, could you type the whole error message here? or even better, post a screenshot of it.

I think that the cause of it is that the unit's statistics are not completely defined, and the AI produces a non defined unit so the game when loads it does not know what statistics assign to them. It can be fixed simply completing the statistics for the units of the game.

ManUfan said:
If it is too small please tell me and I will resize it.
Yes, this error is caused by lack of model definitions in corresponding model files(e.g. techs unlock MODEL_XX_3, while there is only two models in transport.txt). Hopefully this issue will be adressed in next release of the mod. :)