• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just epic :)
liberating albania is kind of foolish though- Emperor Zog and his minions will put an end to us all!!! :eek:

Reading this chapter while hearing the International is simply amazing! :D

Pah. Listening to the Mohinos Escozíos makes it still better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS: Lookin' at the size of the rising seems that the party is beginning in earnest!

Last edited:

Well the revolters are mostly PA/ConservativeDemocrat, no commies yet. That is, depending on how successfull the black-red banner partisans are at liberating countries :D

this is just epic :)
liberating albania is kind of foolish though- Emperor Zog and his minions will put an end to us all!!! :eek:

he didnt have a choice. they declare independance!

he didnt have a choice. they declare independance!

OK, so did those revolts happen before the invasion or after it :mad: (By that I'm not referring to the storyline, but to actual game play)? This is very confusing :confused:.

That's the result of poor screenshot arranging by me and poor event scripting by Laurence :D. In the game, we wanted to simulate the revolution but the event didn't work as planned and we had to command-fire it on an earlier savegame to test it, after which the US invaded so we continued on that save. In the beginning, all these countries were allied to us as puppets so we had to mod them out of the war, since in HOI2 you can't get countries to step out of mayor wars and like us, they are part of the Axis bloc.

-Vincent

Watching rebels pop up everywhere while listening to Ozzy Osbourne gave a me a unique experience.

I watched it to Another brick in the wall, but the song has a wholly different meaning from me. For almost my entire life i thought the song's name was "Now they're breaking the wall"(oh, stop laughing! it does sound similar to this!), and hearing a song about a wall being crushed while reading about the german empire being teared apart was so cool.

I told you! ALBANIANS don't tolerate Occupiers!

We will revolt again... what about an endgame albanianrevolt eh?
*Checks salt supplies*

"I think we can fix this..."

EDIT by vincent:

Oh guys, I just updated the TCP index to now include every update made till The Turning of the Tide. Many thanks go out to our man Alexon for archiving the posts!

Last edited:
Regarding the index:

Still missing Chapter XIV

Also the bare links are ugly. How about combining the description and the link into one. And perhaps change the font of those index titles to Times New Roman to match the font for of the Chapter images.
Yes I agree, and don't center the links, instead indent them.

About the missing chapters, lets just say 4 years of Latin studies aren't enough for some to understand the basics of roman numerals.

Oh well.

Yes I agree, and don't center the links, instead indent them.

About the missing chapters, lets just say 4 years of Latin studies aren't enough for some to understand the basics of roman numerals.

Oh well.

Wait just a minute here... aren't we on the same profile here? Don't you have 100% authority to edit out every mistake I make? :D

And those numerals: I am aware that there are mistakes and I could take time to fix them but... meh

I did my part today, you clean up the index Laurence ;)
Off to bed!

-Vincent

a quick question that i just realized skimming over past updates in the index..........why do you use strategic bombing wings to conduct naval bombing campaigns such as in spain and newfoundland? you mentioned the vickers valiant which is in game a strategic bomber. if your not going to use proper naval bombers then use some TACs. they are cheaper than STRATs and i find them to be much more multi-role.

Status
Not open for further replies.