• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Thanks for playing with us during the Starvoid Beta, everybody! As of today, our beta testing period has officially ended. If you have a beta version of Starvoid installed, you will no longer be able to use it to log in and play. We want to thank everybody for all of their hard work in testing, and for letting us have fun by blasting you to pieces during the beta! Sorry to block your access to your precious ship fuel and robot weaponry. :eek:o

On the plus side, with the end of the beta, we're just about ready to open up the game for its final version! Starting tomorrow night, pre-orders will become available for Starvoid -- and if you pre-order the game, you get to play right away during the "early access" period before the game's full release! What's more, all pre-orders come with an extra giftable copy of Starvoid, so you can recruit a friend to back you up on the battlefield... or bring an unsuspecting rube into the game to repeatedly destroy!

So, really, we're only closing down Starvoid for a day or so before the battles can resume. :) Thanks again to all of our loyal players, and we'll see you again sooner than you know it!

Yes, thanks to all of our beta testers for taking your time to try out the game with us. All your work has been much appreciated and has meant a lot to us during the development. We hope to see you soon again on the battlefield! And the rest of you too!

amazon download not working?

hmm amazon sent me an email today saying the game was available for download, i have the key, but when i try to use the amazon downloader it just says unknown error when i open the 1.2meg downloader file. is it possible for me to put the key in the beta client (if i redownload), or is there somewhere i can DL the client?

Hi i pre-ordered Starvoid from Gamersgate but there is still no Serial code so I can add it to steam. Was wondering when the game is going to be unlocked? since it is know the 25th and I thought the game's eariler access started on the 24th.

Any way thanks in advance for you reaply :)

Hi i pre-ordered Starvoid from Gamersgate but there is still no Serial code so I can add it to steam. Was wondering when the game is going to be unlocked? since it is know the 25th and I thought the game's eariler access started on the 24th.

Any way thanks in advance for you reaply :)

I'm in the same boat with Gamersgate... anyone have any idea when the 'early access' starts?

Something happend with the preorder on steam. So now it should be up monday!