• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just get Hungary into that war and half of Poland's yours.

Mind reviewing me Swiss PicturAAR ^^?

And, I believe, it is Ulrich Von Jungingen. Not Ulricht ^^
If you won't make Teutonic Order collapse to Poles with Ulrich, I will consider this a fictional AAR =P He really wasn't the one for the job.

Sure, why not...:) thanks for correcting me, im used to putting a "t" after "ch"s.. I don't know why:wacko:

Well, right now i'm still playing Konrad von Juningen, the leaders are set to [normal], so there's an even chance that Ulrich will or will not follow him as the hochmeister..:p This makes the whole writing part a lot interesting, I get to make my own plot why that'd happen..:)

thanks for reading..:)

edit: the seal described in chapter 4 is Lithuania's seal, I have to change some lines. Next time you read it, it would have been changed already. Sorry.

6​

V. Kingdom In Distress

In the middle of all the roccus, the Teutons obliviously forgot about Eric VII, the King of Denmark. King Eric was still preparing his army. He was furious upon learning the lack of good equipment for his troops. At one point he drew a sword and pushed it inside one of his officers just to prove his point, "THIS IS THE KIND OF ARMOUR WE HAVE! And he had guts to disagree with me!" At the site of that, his officer's morale and trust for him fell. He had not wished to march to war just yet, but because Poland had swelling problems, he had little choice. "But sire, our equipment is n..." Not a word said after his sword went through another of his officer's body.

The Danish Army marched. King Eric VII held his head high. Upon reaching Holstein, just south of Denmark, a Teuton spy reported the coming of Denmark's army. On the September of 1402 Ulrich von Juningen, upon the orders of the Hochmeister, intercepted Eric VII.

61stdanishattack91702.jpg

"Outrageous! I saw only one dead among the heretics! Here in my camp I get a thousand deaths!" We was enraged more than ever. "We must retreat, get ground somewhere else," commanded the King. "What about the dead and the wounded, sire?" Questioned an officer. King Eric VII replied, "Now didn't I hire you to answer that question for me?"

Ulrich von Juningen followed their retreat. He did not want the Danes to get a foot hold on the Order's lands.

The Teutons saw trails of injured, if not dying soldiers of the Danish Kingdom. Apparently, the Danish hospitler decided to bring the injured with them. After giving orders to care for the injured, Ulrich remarked, "What kind of armour are they wearing?" No one knew the answers but surely, it was made of something strange and, without question, very weak.

Exactly a month of helpless retreating, von Juningen caught up.

In the middle of all the fight, King Eric shouts, "Argh! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" as he charges into the melee. He achieves in giving his troops some morale, the same morale that would kill all of them. And just as all his men were getting killed he is assisted by a couple of his men out of the action.

7danishnoarmy101902.jpg

"This is just crazy. That.. that insane Ulrich wiped out my entire army," Eric VII said as he ran away from the battle field with no one by his side. He returned to his castle a disgraced King.

Continued Here...

Last edited:

VI. The-Rest of Poland

By 1403, after 2 years of Teuton influence, King Barnim VI became a bishop. Upon his ordination, Pommenaria flipped sides. He would now actively help the Knights in their Polish conquest.

8june61403.jpg

One after the other, nothern Polish provinces would be captured by the Teutons, from Plock to Poznan and down to Sieradz as the south have been cut off by the Bohemians. "It's a straight road from here," a Knight commented. And indeed it was, Poland had already a very weak army.

11dec111403.jpg

To appease the Danish King Eric VII, he was allowed yet again to venture into Teuton realms. None of his advisors opposed his ideas in front of him. Almost everyone in his Kingdom hated his guts, his officers even had immense difficulty finding troops that would march with their disgraced King.

One year after their last battle, Ulricht faced him yet again.

10oct111403.jpg

After that, the King returned once again ever more disgraced and never talked about the war again. There have been many attempts to overthrow him afterwards, including "The death of a different Cleopatra" attempt, snakes were thrown into his room while he slept, but the snakes just went through the windows. Another, an infamous "poison the King's drink" attempt, he was too depressed to drink his wine, so it was left to the dogs. The dogs died instantaneously. Clearly, with their King suffering from major depressive disorder, the peace process between the Danish alliance and the Order would greatly suffer.

The Polish front was beggining to fall apart. Every city in the north was now flying the Teuton flag and von Keyserling's remark previously couldn't be more truer. The north was completely under the Order, but Hochmeister, Konrad von Juningen, wanted to teach King Wladyslaw II a lesson. "Reach Krakow and feast inside his castle." Ordered the Grand Master. The Knights of course, couldn't just do that as they also respected the dignity of the Polish Crown. They were plainly chivalrous. Still, they ravaged the city by celebrating, vomitting, and doing other drunken acts knights do, however chivalrous they may seem.

13feb41406.jpg

The capture of Krakow paved the way for the Peace treaty with Poland; they would give up all of what was left of northern Poland. They couldn't do anything, they couldn't even lift a pitchfork to protest against this. The war against Poland ended there.

14peaceoffer.jpg

And when it ended there, the Teutons wanted it to really end there. "We have finally set out our peace plans to our Polish brothers, now we must give them the impression that we too, are their brothers." Konrad von Juningen clarified as he wanted to renew relationships with Wladyslaw II. Although, the likelihood of Wladyslaw II getting happy over all these was very, very low. In fact, Wladyslaw II have been planning to attack the Order once again and this time with his cousin in Lithuania. Unhappiness flooded Poland.

15afterpeace.jpg

Continued Here

Last edited:
Kinda ironic to get a mission to improve relations with a country you just totally crushed eh?

Kinda ironic to get a mission to improve relations with a country you just totally crushed eh?

haha totally..:)

im having trouble with my screenshots, they come and go.. Today they show up, the next they don't. I'll have to upload them again i guess...

You made a new event?

That or he photoshopped it with something like Denmark has bla bla bla.

VII. King Eric the Seventh

The war continued.

1may141406.jpg

Both Denmark and Prussia remain untouched, but the Danish Army has suffered humiliating defeats. With Pommenaria and Poland out of the way, Denmark has become the main target of the Order. The war was nearing its finish. The people of Denmark did not want the war to continue further, they knew they were next and would be instantly destroyed. And for what, a mere rumor that wasn't even proven? The war was becoming very unpopular and so was their king, Eric VII.

von Krusenstiern was well on his way to Hamburg, a city near Denmark, to the spread the news that the Teutonic Order was invading the country and would not stop the war until their king would be imprisoned. But added that the people of Denmark should not be apprehensive as the war was now only against their king, King Eric VII and those who will fight for him. Included in the notice was their propaganda to encourage soldiers of the Danish Alliance to put down their arms. The extent of this propaganda was never known.

2sept11406.jpg

More than 12,000 troops were gathered for the invasion.

A Danish herald went to von Krusenstiern's salon at Hamburg to beg for a white peace. "If you leave our King in peace, we will surrender and leave you be," bargained the herald. "You will leave us be? We will march to the Vordingborg and arrest your King," replied the Teuton Knight. The herald was confused, "I do not know if you understood me, but what I meant was a White Peace." von Krusensteirn responded with a no, "No. We will march to your king's castle and thereafter, arrest him. See to it he's prepared when we get there." If there was anything good about that remark it was the warning von Krusenstiern gave; the King would be able to flee the castle and leave the Teutons the dust from his robes. von Krusenstiern was late to realize this mistake, if it ever was a mistake.

3sept22.jpg

"No. We will march to your king's castle and thereafter, arrest him..." -von Krusenstiern

Ulrich von Juningen was assigned to lead the army against Denmark and her allies. Within 3 months they were all around Jutland (Jylland or the peninsula above Hamburg). Ulrich left enough men to secure the peninsula, and then he countinued to Fyn where he would be met his nemesis, Eric VII, now crazier than ever. King Eric VII chose not to flee and instead to "fight for the people he failed." His reason and courage to fight got him his Royal Army of 4,000. His allies over at Sweden and Norway have also pledged their armies, they were on their way but were just too late for this battle. Ulrich commanded twice his nemisis' forces but Eric VII granted him a fight that will be remembered throughout history.

Knights, pikemen, archers, riders and the two bitter rivals prepare for the "battle that will be remembered throughout history."

Continued Here

Last edited:
9​

Before anything could even be completely prepared in the Teuton's side, King Eric ordered the advance of all of his men, disregarding all he has learned in military strategies. "The heretics will die!" King Eric shouted, he charged along with his men. Seeing this, Ulrich seized the chance to fight the king mano-a-mano.

"No brother," adviced one of officers, "it is too risky, their King is a mad man." "My lance," ordered Ulrich. With that he and his officers rode into the bloody melee that was ensuing.

Upon seeing the King, he drew his sword and attacked the king. They were both on horseback.

"Why are you here, you crab dung!?" Shouted the King. "I will kill you!"

Ulrich replied grinning, "Why wouldn't I be here!?"

"I will cut your Head off! I will send it to your Brother tonight!" shouted the angered king. He meant to send it Ulrich's head to Konrad von Juningen, the Grandmaster and his biological brother.

"Not if your head falls off first!" Joked Ulrich.

battleoflakepeipus.jpg

He sounded very confident but deep inside he was fairly nervous. His officers made sure that none could back stab him, so they secured his backside. Every soldier brought to the battle were fighting. It was only then that it was apparent the army King Eric had were from all over scandinavia, these men were the product of the old vikings. They were strong, big, and powerful. However, that would seem useless as the Teutons outnumbered them.

Meanwhile, the archers were at the back, they could do little as they were light armored, and with everyone in the melee, they felt useless. Although a number would go into the fight and kill some enemies on their own.

And then King Eric fell off his horse. Ulrich swiftly dismounted his own horse.

"Stand up and pick up your sword, King," ordered Ulrich taking off his helmet.

"You wuss, kill me now!" King Eric was helpless.

"Pick up your sword and stand up!" Ulrich ordered again approaching the King.

"That's right, come here and kill me," the King said.

As Ulrich grabbed the King by his arms, the King drew up his dagger and attacked the knight's face, lacerating him. He drew back and his officers came to his aid.

"You dumb piece of manure," the king laughed at his cheap ambush.

"Arrest this man," ordered a senior Teuton officer. Ulrich's officers surrounded the depraved King, who was still having a hard time standing up. And by that the soldiers of the Danish Alliance retreated, leaving more than a thousand dead.

5april2207.jpg

With the arrest of King Eric VII, it seemed that the war would finally end.

Last edited:
Very nice AAR, I look forward to see how it develops.

I started my own Teuton game, so far, in 1496 I formed Prussia. Sweden was a great ally of mine all those year, all of sudden though they canceled our alliance and now, I am getting attacked on a regular basis by everyone. Even though my reputation is honorable. bleh.

Good luck though.

Very nice AAR, I look forward to see how it develops.

I started my own Teuton game, so far, in 1496 I formed Prussia. Sweden was a great ally of mine all those year, all of sudden though they canceled our alliance and now, I am getting attacked on a regular basis by everyone. Even though my reputation is honorable. bleh.

Good luck though.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it..:D