• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think your story even has to be based on a game. It is probably easier to write a story that is based on a game, but I don't think its necessary. But if you do base it on a game don't do it as an AAR is all, i.e. 1 or 2 events that happened to one character in one of your games is probably enough to fill out a 5,000 word story.

Quite right. You can certainly use a game as inspiration for your story, but you do not need to base your story on a particular game of CK2. You are free to make up any story you like that you think has a CK2 feel to it (and is set in the CK2 era).

It's been two weeks since my second attempt to submit a story without receiving any response. I'm making a third attempt now.

Hello!

I looked it up again, and we have received your story all three times. We have also replied to you three times, but for some reason related to Google Groups it seems the message never got through. Sorry about that - now I hope you have finally received a reply. :)

Hello!

I looked it up again, and we have received your story all three times. We have also replied to you three times, but for some reason related to Google Groups it seems the message never got through. Sorry about that - now I hope you have finally received a reply. :)

Thank you so much! I was growing a bit concerned, and was immensely relieved to receive the reply in my e-mail. Glad that's all sorted!

Can we submit on the 15th? I started late, and I'm not a fast writer, but I think I have a great story which I think I'll be able to finish on that day.

Sure - as long as it is Oct 15 somewhere in the world when you submit the story, you're fine. :)

Sure - as long as it is Oct 15 somewhere in the world when you submit the story, you're fine. :)

Must. Travel. Around. The. World. For. Maximum. Time :p.

Last edited:
hooray ! just submitted mine . I hope it was received alright . It ended up being 5335 words ; is that alright ?

Whew, sent it in. Looking forward to the results! *fingers crossed*

hooray ! just submitted mine . I hope it was received alright . It ended up being 5335 words ; is that alright ?

5,335 words is just fine. You should have gotten a confirmation email by now, please shout if you didn't. :)