• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AdityaMookerjee

Captain
16 Badges
Aug 3, 2008
  • 500k Club
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
I am playing India. When I started, I remembered an earlier game I played for sometime, as North Korea. In both instances, I try to make education, environment, infrastructure, and other social considerations 100%. The tax limit is high, but since the 100% social spending is done by the govt. and the people are the one's who are aiding social indicators reach 100%, the high tax rate seems to be no concern to anyone. Just keep the tax revenue a million currency units more than social spending. Playing India, I want 15 research slots. The U. S. has 9. I am close to making about 8 now, in a few days game time.
About taxation, it is very good, to have a high rate of taxation, in industrial nations. This is because there is no waste, in resources. I have an 80% tax rate for India, and my domestic approval is on the rise. Production is set to be, strictly for demand. My oil production, I mean, crude oil, is unbelievable. I have a surplus in food, water, coal, metal, and every commodity. It appears, if required, the production minister will switch to the 'other' electric power plant. I had played an earlier game, and I know that with appropriate technology in the game, the 'other' power plant can generate an unbelievable amount of energy. I mean, one power plant can take care of half the requirement perhaps of a very large area.