Surviving Mars - After beginning of 584th sol game crashes.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

wildtre383

Recruit
3 Badges
Apr 27, 2024
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
Description
After beginning of 584th sol game crashes.

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond, Project Laika, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
In the game I have the 583rd sol and when the 584th sol is starting the whole game crashes

Can you replicate the issue?
load the save, then wait for the end of 583rd sol, and after a few seconds game crashes

File(s) attached

Attachments

• backtrace_io.json
    987 bytes · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Wow! I've never got remotely that far, not even to 200 sols IIRC.

I suspect you've simply exceeded the design limits of the game, I am sorry. You could perhaps attach the affected save here, experts like @ChoGGi_2 may be able to fix or at least diagnose it.

Sorry about that!

So you mean that I played too long and game cant stand it ? because I saw player on one of the Surviving Mars discussions about martian wonders of science in steam, he wrote something where he said about his successes after 600 sol. I mean, is this a bug or I exceeded possiblee limit ? .
Well, either that or the save file became bugged or corrupted in some way, yes.

You seem to have attached a link to the save rather than the save file itself. Just drag and drop the file on a new post here to attach it.

i attached my save in higher message

Attachments

• %WinAppDataRoaming%Surviving Mars_76561199489655402_Программа 'Новый Горизонт'.savegame (1).sav
    46,4 MB · Views: 0
i attached my save in higher message
As I said, you did not attach the save file itself, just a link to it. When I try to download that I get an Access Denied error.

That save crashes for me too so that save file is definitely bugged, OR as I say you've exceeded some game design parameter.

I see there's a mod Unlock Breakthroughs in use, which complicates matters - even in an actively supported game that would mean it can't be logged as a bug.

Unless @ChoGGi_2 sees fit to chime in here and help you, it looks like that colony has reached its end, I'm sorry to say!