• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(348242)

Corporal
21 Badges
Jul 16, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Darkest Hour
After two missions I get the message to end the turn, which I do. After that a window pops up inthe bottom left corner of the screen telling me to "march against the rebel lord and finish his reign". Plus in the middle of the screen it says "Attack the rebels!". The thing is I don't know how. I don't see any rebels and I'm kinda stuck in my territory in the south west. Is this a bug or am I just missing something here?

These rebels are in the castle of your territory, if you can't right click on it to attack them, then start a new game because it is certainly a bug.

This is interesting... Can you reproduce this if you start a new game? You don't have to fight the battles again, just click "Skip tutorial" on the battle info screen (that will be an auto-battle, but without losses as this is just the tutorial and you cannot lose soldiers here anyway and you also get the experience points). If you can reproduce this issue, please let us know exactly what you do to trigger the bug.

This is interesting... Can you reproduce this if you start a new game? You don't have to fight the battles again, just click "Skip tutorial" on the battle info screen (that will be an auto-battle, but without losses as this is just the tutorial and you cannot lose soldiers here anyway and you also get the experience points). If you can reproduce this issue, please let us know exactly what you do to trigger the bug.

I tried to reproduce the bug, but it didn't happen. The game works just fine now. As I wrote above, the first time I played it, when the bug occured, I was able to defeat both armies in round 1. When I play it now, I have to end the turn after the first battle, meaning I don't have enough movement points. This wasn't the case when I got stuck with the bug.

Working case: Fight 1, End turn, Fight 2, storyline continues
Buggy case: Fight 1, Fight 2, End turn, storyline didn't continue and kept telling me to kill the rebel lord, who was already dead (even if I kept ending more and more turns, the storyline didn't continue)